Why Don't Women Take Time to Actually Learn Men?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm no expert but I at least understand the fundamentals. It just frustrates me seeing women chase after men when I know they have no shot in hell at getting these dudes for one reason or another. Women today have zero fukking game.

1. If a dude's heart is somewhere else that other women will always trump you in his mind. It doesn't matter how attractive, educated, nice, domestic or good for him you are. Men love HARD. A man's love is borderline obsession. Women are different. If we find a dude just as good or better than the last we're straight. But once a man's is set on a woman it's a done deal and it is extremely difficult for him to let it go. It will take him YEARS to get over it. Now he can/will entertain and have sex with you no problem. So if you are gonna mess with a man who loves someone else play your position and stop getting in your feelings. And I don't just mean men in relationships. There are plenty single men out here in love with chicks and they usually make that obvious in one way or another.

2. If you get a man in a trifling way he will never respect you. If you have a man and you just have to have sex with the new dude he will again entertain you but never respect you nor make you his girl b/c in the back of him mind he knows that you aren't loyal. As soon as something "better" comes along you're gone. And even if he does make you his girl he will never ever trust you. So save yourself the time, if you are going to thot make it about fun. Don't fall for this dude.

3. A man who wants you will let it be known. Please don't chase men. Stop blowing up his phone. People make time for the things they want to make time for. It he doesn't make time for then he doesn't want you.

That is all for now but I swear I see so many women make the same mistakes over and over again. We gotta do better ladies.
Yaaaasssssssss!
Girl. I think women being socialized to pretend to be helpless has benefits and drawbacks.

Maintaining a sense of learned helplessness in relationships is one of the drawbacks. Many women give up their power or autonomy in relationships and it's a baaaaaad look.

Also a lot of chicks aren't honest with themselves. They trying to be EVERY and anything other than themselves because society oftentimes pulls women in a million different directions.

Daps
Yaaaasssssssss!
Girl. I think women being socialized to pretend to be helpless has benefits and drawbacks.

Maintaining a sense of learned helplessness in relationships is one of the drawbacks. Many women give up their power or autonomy in relationships and it's a baaaaaad look.

Also a lot of chicks aren't honest with themselves. They trying to be EVERY and anything other than themselves because society oftentimes pulls women in a million different directions.

tbh I feel like a woman can't "make" a dude like them He either likes you or he doesn't. If a woman has to convince a guy to date her, he will probably leave her for a woman he actually really likes ( i have seen this play out it is sad). Changing yourself for a guy only hurts you in the long run.

Pclarkrsa

Banned
Daps
I think most women don't take the time to learn men because they aren't the pursuers and it's so easy for them to get one -- whether he's the one they want or not. In their mind, the fact they can always get a guy means they are good

Most men make the first move and we go through droughts constantly so we are always trying figure out how to improve in the dating game.
:ufdup:
This. Women have all of the options, especially in this society. When you don't have to work to get chose, you just go with the flow. To be fair, dudes that get to a certain level or are just naturally good looking are the same way, i.e. "Jail bae" or the recent nonchalant attitude Future gave old girl who wanted to hang out instead of getting sexy.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Some people are willing to learn about the person they're interested in.

Some people are only interested in making sure the person likes them.
I mean men in general. Men think so much different than women. The individual man will have different preferences and many will bend on them depending on the woman but desirable men do not bend on any sort of disloyalty.

Women tend to think of themselves as the exception while men think of themselves as 'one of the many'. So something that would make a woman feel special might turn a man off. The 'exception' attitude is why women are so easy to finesse. If you make a woman feel special you got her a lot of times. The men may not even be doing anything special. The feeling is enough.

But men tend to appreciate actions more and usually express themselves via actions. That is why you'll have situations where a man loves a woman, is giving her his last but she'll not feel appreciated and then get swept off her feet by a dude that pumps and dumps.

Women chase the feeling and men chase the actions. If more women understood that they wouldn't get ran through.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have a midterm tom and I don't even feel like studying for that. Why should I care/study half the population.

SRSLY THO.

ppl r different no man is gonna be the same. what conclusions would I even make?
So that when the right one comes a long you know how to catching him and stand out from the rest of the women he is dealing with.

I've seen many a bad bytch get played. I think women often seriously underestimate the competition that's out there for the top tier men. Desirable men have women throwing themselves at them every day and I don't mean ugly fat women. I mean good looking women with money to burn. And even those women stay losing because they don't know how to make themselves standout.

People really aren't that different. Men who finesse women aren't studying each individual woman. They do the same shyt over and over with a slight twist.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think most women don't take the time to learn men because they aren't the pursuers and it's so easy for them to get one -- whether he's the one they want or not. In their mind, the fact they can always get a guy means they are good

Most men make the first move and we go through droughts constantly so we are always trying figure out how to improve in the dating game.

The point is not to get...it's to keep. This is what a lot of women have trouble with. It's harder for a man to get a woman but a lot easier to keep her.

Daps
So that when the right one comes a long you know how to catching him and stand out from the rest of the women he is dealing with.

I've seen many a bad bytch get played. I think women often seriously underestimate the competition that's out there for the top tier men. Desirable men have women throwing themselves at them every day and I don't mean ugly fat women. I mean good looking women with money to burn. And even those women stay losing because they don't know how to make themselves standout.

People really aren't that different. Men who finesse women aren't studying each individual woman. They do the same shyt over and over with a slight twist.

Yeah about the "competition" if a man wants to cheat he will cheat. I fail to see what work I need to do to make him stay.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yaaaasssssssss!

Yep and when you are the 10th woman to do the same thing it's an even worse look. Men like when women that have standards. If he gets something he wants to work for it that way he knows you're not giving it to everybody on the block.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah about the "competition" if a man wants to cheat he will cheat. I fail to see what work I need to do to make him stay.

I'm not talking about cheating. I'm talking about choosing You're jumping the gun. How are you gonna get a man with a lot of woman trying to get his attention to choose you? What makes you worth his time? What makes you better than any other decent looking woman with a degree?

Daps
I'm not talking about cheating. I'm talking about choosing You're jumping the gun. How are you gonna get a man with a lot of woman trying to get his attention to choose you? What makes you worth his time? What makes you better than any other decent looking woman with a degree?

Ah I see what u mean now nvm.