Why Don't Women Take Time to Actually Learn Men?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The situation itself isn't necessarily elite...it's the person. You yourself said the words "top tier men", so that's who you see juggling women with ease because women are throwing themselves at them. "Bad bytches with money to blow" ain't throwing themselves at the 5'8", moderately dressed middle school math teacher in a Camry.

I agree that women shoot themselves in the foot by not tapping into our desires or being as supportive as possible but I think that's more out of selfishness than ignorance.

Feed me, fukk me, give me time for self, don't give the p*ssy away, and support my goals as long as they don't harm you. Women needing "game" for dudes with model looks and/or deep 6-figures don't apply to the rest of us. We're simple and not in a position to play hardball with decent let alone great women.
Sure fire way to have a woman in a 12 year “relationship” with no signs of marriage. Dudes who say shyt like this also say “We don’t need the courts to define us” :russ: poor sis will be living out the rest of her days playing a wife.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sure fire way to have a woman in a 12 year “relationship” with no signs of marriage. Dudes who say shyt like this also say “We don’t need the courts to define us” :russ: poor sis will be living out the rest of her days playing a wife.

Exactly, some of these guys hate the idea of women not falling for the BS. If they can't talk a woman out her panties with BS some of them would never eat.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
in regards to point number 1 alot of men based their love on obsession because alot of them point blank think they own women and i say this as a man. This is why its hard for them to let go.
in regards to the second point if the man himself is willing to help the woman in question cheat i dont know how exactly he is a position to judge her as untrustworthy when he is as well.
I completely agree with points 3 and 4.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Women take Ls from all types of men. Not sure why you are so hung up on the word "game" or "elite". Nothing wrong with dating intelligently and not sure why you would discourage it. We can agree to disagree.
Because you started the thread based on your observations of top tier men not the average Joe. So yes we'll have to agree to disagree.
So based on bolding the simple things to do and it being wrong:
Limiting homecooked meals
Limiting sex
Being overly needy
Entertaining other men
Not being supportive to your man

Is the answer to securing a ring? :heh: This is why y'all aren't married :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you started the thread based on your observations of top tier men not the average Joe. So yes we'll have to agree to disagree.

So based on bolding the simple things to do and it being wrong:
Limiting homecooked meals
Limiting sex
Being overly needy
Entertaining other men
Not being supportive to your man

Is the answer to securing a ring? :heh: This is why y'all aren't married :heh:
That's not what I'm saying at all, but there is a difference in a woman "doing her"...cooking, enjoying sex, generally supportive of everyone, only entertaining one man, etc, than a woman that does those things specifically to benefit the man. Those are the women that are fronting. Those are the ones that change when you get married and stop fukking, cleaning, cooking, etc because it was all an act to reel you in. A lot of women have found themselves fronting for the sake of men and decided to stop, that's why a woman who can't boil a pot of water can still get a husband.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
in regards to point number 1 alot of men based their love on obsession because alot of them point blank think they own women and i say this as a man. This is why its hard for them to let go.
in regards to the second point if the man himself is willing to help the woman in question cheat i dont know how exactly he is a position to judge her as untrustworthy when he is as well.
I completely agree with points 3 and 4.

Yep in regards to point one also I noticed that that shyt rarely ever fades. It just gets stronger over time which is interesting. Men don't tend to lose interest like women do after it gets to that level.

I agree with your second point also but men tend to be super hypocrites in such matters.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no expert but I at least understand the fundamentals. It just frustrates me seeing women chase after men when I know they have no shot in hell at getting these dudes for one reason or another. Women today have zero fukking game.

1. If a dude's heart is somewhere else that other women will always trump you in his mind. It doesn't matter how attractive, educated, nice, domestic or good for him you are. Men love HARD. A man's love is borderline obsession. Women are different. If we find a dude just as good or better than the last we're straight. But once a man's is set on a woman it's a done deal and it is extremely difficult for him to let it go. It will take him YEARS to get over it. Now he can/will entertain and have sex with you no problem. So if you are gonna mess with a man who loves someone else play your position and stop getting in your feelings. And I don't just mean men in relationships. There are plenty single men out here in love with chicks and they usually make that obvious in one way or another.

2. If you get a man in a trifling way he will never respect you. If you have a man and you just have to have sex with the new dude he will again entertain you but never respect you nor make you his girl b/c in the back of him mind he knows that you aren't loyal. As soon as something "better" comes along you're gone. And even if he does make you his girl he will never ever trust you. So save yourself the time, if you are going to thot make it about fun. Don't fall for this dude.

3. A man who wants you will let it be known. Please don't chase men. Stop blowing up his phone. People make time for the things they want to make time for. It he doesn't make time for then he doesn't want you.

That is all for now but I swear I see so many women make the same mistakes over and over again. We gotta do better ladies.

The answer is social conditioning. There is no incentive to do so because men will just fall into your life and you are a princess who ”deserves”

And deserving requires no exertion of effort.
You are a man

No women knows this

They do but what good would that serve them?

If men really understood women then they’d be less motivated for their approval.

That’s not good for anyone including women and businesses.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
Yep in regards to point one also I noticed that that shyt rarely ever fades. It just gets stronger over time which is interesting. Men don't tend to lose interest like women do after it gets to that level.

I agree with your second point also but men tend to be super hypocrites in such matters.

i honestly think it has to do with socialization. There are some women that will obsess over a man after the relationship but it doesn't usually lead to stalking, death threats and killing their former partner. whereas with men this sadly happens alot... especially when women try to leave their relationship due to how we are socialized to love. Combine that with some guys not having the support system that women have and the obsession gets worse.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i honestly think it has to do with socialization. There are some women that will obsess over a man after the relationship but it doesn't usually lead to stalking, death threats and killing their former partner. whereas with men this sadly happens alot... especially when women try to leave their relationship due to how we are socialized to love. Combine that with some guys not having the support system that women have and the obsession gets worse.

I agree 100%. Not only do men not have support systems but they also aren't as emotionally expressive as women. So they don't process feelings quickly. shyt there are men who NEVER get over a heartbreak.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s not obsession, it’s love. The closest thing women will ever get to that “obsession” is when they have children.

Men get cut off from their support system when they enter relationships. His support system becomes that woman ...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I agree 100%. Not only do men not have support systems but they also aren't as emotionally expressive as women. So they don't process feelings quickly. shyt there are men who NEVER get over a heartbreak.

Every support system a man creates get destroyed or criticized to the point of shame for seeking help.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The answer is social conditioning. There is no incentive to do so because men will just fall into your life and you are a princess who ”deserves”

And deserving requires no exertion of effort.

They do but what good would that serve them?

If men really understood women then they’d be less motivated for their approval.

That’s not good for anyone including women and businesses.
Why would a man want what's so called good for women at the detriment of his own demise.. It called being weak

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It’s not obsession, it’s love. The closest thing women will ever get to that “obsession” is when they have children.

Men get cut off from their support system when they enter relationships. His support system becomes that woman ...

What is the difference between a man's love and obsession? Do you think that a man can be obsessed with a woman and not love her?