Why Hakeem Olojuwon is UNDER-RATED.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So again....he couldn't make one more shot out of 20 in 1 outta 20 seasons? I'm not asking for much. I'm not even making the claim that Kobe didn't make a bunch of difficult shots.....but it's not the same as saying he's a better shooter than MJ.

You seem to think that shooting 50% matters. Its a totally arbitrary mark.

I'm sure if Kobe gave a damn he easily could have. He took 2-3 fukk it shots every game and would hit at least one of them usually.

Kobe just cared more about winning. He didn't play for stats like some people who keep losing ***LeBron****.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moses Malone was still playing for the rockets when Hakeem was playing for the University of Houston. Thats how they start working out together. No doubt Hakeem by working his ass off made him who he is but remember, dude didn't start playing basketball until he was 15 years old so I think Malone helped polished his offense.

But read this

The vet from the American South found a kindred spirit and willing disciple in the Nigerian import. Hakeem’s development over that one summer was so Bunyanesque, it was truly unfathomable.

The rugged battles with Moses, the reigning NBA MVP at the time, forced Olajuwon to dig deep.Those lessons, administered at the highest levels of banging, shoving and pushing, allowed Hakeem to distend his skill set.
Three-Time NBA MVP Moses Malone, aka The Chairman of the Boards, di...
Interesting

Also, great word.
Distend.

I've never seen that before.

:ehh: