Why has women's happiness plummeted since the 70s?

Superstar
Daps
the study yall are referencing states

"it is also worth noting that the difference in subjective well-beingfor black men and women in 1972 is very different from that seen for whites—black women in 1972 were less happy than black men,while white women were happier than white men":stopitslime:

http://ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf

like i said this isn't about bw so the bw on this forum aren't avoiding a thread

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'm talking about all of the females who came running in here to deflect. So, yeah I am.

What have I said that deflects? I never said bw were providers, I’ve only said that in the 70’s bw collectively we’re working in the work force, and also helping manage the home. They were not in large house wives. This is not to be confused with them being breadwinners, but merely to point out that we were not staying at home in the 70’s like our white counter parts. There are other reasons we are unhappy.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What have I said that deflects? I never said bw were providers, I’ve only said that in the 70’s bw collectively we’re working in the work force, and also helping manage the home. They were not in large house wives. This is not to be confused with them being breadwinners, but merely to point out that we were not staying at home in the 70’s like our white counter parts. There are other reasons we are unhappy.
Do tell?:ohhh:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
No they need to. Black women's experience =/= white women's experience.
So, black women in the 70s wasnt taking a back seat to their man? It was only white women doing that back then?

Cause the narratives these females in here are trying to paint is that the majority of black women back then was walking side by side as equal partners, no wait a partner who had dual roles so they had even more on their plate. Not a woman who follow their role as a wife.

Last edited: