Why I Defaulted on My Student Loans

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just get it adjusted and pay on it in small amounts if you have no intention of ever truly having it paid off in your life time.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
What part of the game is that? So you can't own up to your obligations and you just say "fukk it". This makes it harder for people to get loans and the interest rates go even higher.

Problem is, this dikk head and parents didn't make him attend a college that was clearly affordable. Not everyone can go to a prestige school. Do you take a loan out for Ferrari on an a paper boys salary? No, so why do it here for student loans?

When my kids go to college, they are going to one where they can afford it with no problem. Smarten up

:francis:

You said it best. I told my kids college is on you....show me you got the hard work and the drive and I'll be there to help anyway I can. That's what my parents did to me and my sisters. Worked great.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

You said it best. I told my kids college is on you....show me you got the hard work and the drive and I'll be there to help anyway I can. That's what my parents did to me and my sisters. Worked great.

:weirdo: Well that's one way to do it.

Personally I've been saving for my kid's college since I was 28. Now all I need to do is actually have kids. :patrice:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)

Yeah my parents didn't pay for anything and that's because I didn't want to burden them.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i forgot who said it on SOHH back in the day but they said what his friend's parents who were buisness owners did was set up a corporation, put the kid on payroll, use the corporation line of credit to pay for kid's education as a benefit, once the kid graduates, wait a little bit and then have the corporation file bankruptcy. dont know hhow true or legal all of this is or even if it makes sense but i was :ohhh: