Why I think NBA jerseys are being ruined

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
No biased. I have an avi of El Pibe, but I grew up playing basketball and soccer way back in the early 90's.

I'm now just used to seeing the ads on the front of a soccer kit so it doesn't bother me as much. Some ads are absolutely terrible and some I barely even notice now. Soccer was just smart decades ago and saw a multi million dollar idea and ran with it. Expect the ads on NBA jerseys to grow with time though.

I just feel like wearing a basketball jersey looks goofier than wearing a soccer jersey. You can go out in public with a soccer jersey on and it looks cleaner.

Also if that Manchester United jersey is disgusting you to South American teams would really make you sick.

camisa_patrocinio_corinthians_brasiliense_ypiranga_icasa_volta_redonda_560_2.jpg

NBA shorts > NBA jerseys
:huhldup: :why::mjtf:

MY EYES!!!!!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I generally don't like most modern jersey designs so it's really whatever.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
They ruined the Lakers jerseys with the banana yellow. I used to feel like I was watching royalty when the gold jerseys were at home. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Barring a few exceptions, the jerseys leauge wide from '95 - '12 were infinitely better than the bullshyt they're pumping out now. Don't care what any of you Joe Cool New School negros say.
Naw adidas had some of the worst designs of all times

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
At one point as a youngin I literally thought Fly Emirates was a team.

It sounds like something that Ghost and Rae would have called themselves in a lyric :russ:

The ball Thierry and them were playing while wearing those jerseys in the 90's though :banderas:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I was in Ballard literally 2 days ago and had no idea there was a Ballard FC :mjlol:

I don't ever go to Ballard, but I follow the team. They have a pretty good following and have sold out home games. I tried to link up with them on doing some custom merchandise awhile back.

I think eventually I'll get that black jersey. Just to have something different.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Hawks minimalist uniforms are clean as hell especially in person

maxresdefault.jpg

Overall I agree
Even if the jerseys weren't celebrated in real time, they were unique enough that there can even be nostalgia around the uniqueness of the design
I don't ever see myself caring about this jersey for instance no matter how much time passes :
a0a2011437597701a651135f6e353062-original.jpg

When I play 2K I usually cycle through the jerseys to spice it up and the creativity of the designs between eras really stands out
I like these. I'm always a fan of the classic/nostalgia look

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I don't like these fruit loop ass colorways on the new jerseys but nikkas really gas them 2000s joints. a lot of the rockets fanbase now suddenly loves their old pinstripe jerseys with the goofy cartoon rocket on it, some even say it was their best jersey :mjlol:

them shyts were ass then and they're ass now
I hated that jersey. One of the worst decisions the franchise made was rebranding after winning a championship