Hawks minimalist uniforms are clean as hell especially in person

maxresdefault.jpg
that white Atlanta jersey is dope asf

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Cavs fan here.

Not sure.

We just need the 80s navy/orange Cavs hoop logo in wine and gold FFS.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took Atlanta too long to get that shyt right... :mindblown:

i think the fan photoshops with the correct colors during the Joe Johnson era delayed em..

they was like ohh thats the colors yall want? fukk you we know whats best for yall

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How creative can you be with a giant ass Emirates Fly Better plastered on the chest. That shyt looks awful. Do they sell jerseys without the ad?

One of thing I don’t like about soccer joints is that the away colors seem to change all the time. One year a team is wearing green then the next year it’s baby blue. Wtf!
I’m an artistic dude so I love that shyt

Even down to youth soccer the jerseys just be better on a regular basis.

My sons soccer team got some FIRE jerseys

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Some of the jerseys of the 90s were and are still hideous. Everyone hated the Pistons teal, and the Rockets cartoon..and they're still ugly. However, designers took chances...some worked, a few didn't, and a few were just unnecessary (purple Hornets, pinstripe Bulls).

With these current jerseys, creativity is being stifled or nonexistent and these design teams seem to be using default templates.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
How creative can you be with a giant ass Emirates Fly Better plastered on the chest. That shyt looks awful. Do they sell jerseys without the ad?

One of thing I don’t like about soccer joints is that the away colors seem to change all the time. One year a team is wearing green then the next year it’s baby blue. Wtf!

I get people not liking the "Emirates Fly Better" or whatever the sponsor might be on the front. A good club and sponsor know not to ruin the jersey with something too obnoxious and big.

As to how creative you can be? Personally I think these are all unique and creative. The sponsor doesn't ruin them to me.

37848918_l.jpg

1598618710-arsenal-authentic-away-shirt-20-21.jpg

arsenal-19-20-away-kit-6.jpg

arsenal-long-sleeve-2022-23-away-kit.jpg

As for the away and 3rd jerseys changing colors. I can see how people might not like that, but personally I love it. It gives fans a chance to get something new and different. Those away jerseys usually are more memorable when your team has a good year. They become recognizable and have stories attached to them unlike the Home/1st jersey that is almost the same every year.

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I get people not liking the "Emirates Fly Better" or whatever the sponsor might be on the front. A good club and sponsor know not to ruin the jersey with something too obnoxious and big.

As to how creative you can be? Personally I think these are all unique and creative. The sponsor doesn't ruin them to me.

37848918_l.jpg

1598618710-arsenal-authentic-away-shirt-20-21.jpg

arsenal-19-20-away-kit-6.jpg

arsenal-long-sleeve-2022-23-away-kit.jpg

As for the away and 3rd jerseys changing colors. I can see how people might not like that, but personally I love it. It gives fans a chance to get something new and different. Those away jerseys usually are more memorable when your team has a good year. They become recognizable and have stories attached to them unlike the Home/1st jersey that is almost the same every year.
Ima keep it real. They look tacky.