Why I Will Not March for Eric Garner

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
This is probably one of the most disgusting articles I've ever read by another black person.

www.forharriet.com/2014/07/why-i-will-not-march-for-eric-garner.html

So let me get this straight, this bytch is trying to equate an innocent black man being murdered with the bullshyt #YouOkSis campaign? According to her, because black men supposedly say nothing about street harassment, she's going to give two fukks about when an unarmed, innocent black man gets murdered by the police?

For the most part I've stayed out of the black feminist threads outside of the occasional trolling, but women who think like this are our enemies and should be absolutely shunned by our communities. I seriously want to see some of these broads on here try to cosign this shyt.

The Homie Tariq Been preaching this about the Black Feminist....They are always going to be tool of the ruling class.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you make a thread bashing women, but in another thread bashing us men for bashing women :heh:

not only that, theres a thread on this already

and the bytch is dumb, which is why we have the threads we do on.. on a forum.. to discuss..

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've heard this complaint before. I guess you can say that the way she is going about it is wrong, however, I do believe that what she says has some merit. I do notice that when Black men are the targets of racial violence, there is more community mobilization and nationwide media coverage, some cases have led to riots and the destruction of neighborhoods to vent the anger and frustration. I don't recall a similar effort being done for Black women in recent times.

This women is trying to compare the lack of men cosigning street harassment to a man being murdered on tape by a white NYPD police officer. When you start using false equivalencies like that, no one is going to take your argument seriously and I question the people who would cosign her.

When Renisha McBride was murdered, were black men silent? No, we were all disgusted and wanting that cac incarcerated for the rest of his life. If black men were to ignore her murder, because some black women went on TV and said "black men ain't shyt' we'd all look at that dude as a c00n, sellout, and a bytch nikka who should be ousted out of the community.

Nothing this thot said had merit. She is a heartless, compassion-less human being. And the fact you find merit in her arguments let's me know your at least 50% demon :sitdown:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Cot Damn....Yet another black woman doing the white man's legwork. That bytch can push her agenda without even mentioning Eric Garner.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've heard this complaint before. I guess you can say that the way she is going about it is wrong, however, I do believe that what she says has some merit. I do notice that when Black men are the targets of racial violence, there is more community mobilization and nationwide media coverage, some cases have led to riots and the destruction of neighborhoods to vent the anger and frustration. I don't recall a similar effort being done for Black women in recent times.

Shut the fukk up.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

This is a pretty false and short side view. It's also the divisive ideology that has separated us to this day. It is also curious how people do not recognize that the killing of Black Men by police is NOT seen as an attack on black people and our family structure as a whole.

Daps
This women is trying to compare the lack of men cosigning street harassment to a man being murdered on tape by a white NYPD police officer. When you start using false equivalencies like that, no one is going to take your argument seriously and I question the people who would cosign her.

When Renisha McBride was murdered, were black men silent? No, we were all disgusted and wanting that cac incarcerated for the rest of his life. If black men were to ignore her murder, because some black women went on TV and said "black men ain't shyt' we'd all look at that dude as a c00n, sellout, and a bytch nikka who should be ousted out of the community.

Nothing this thot said had merit. She is a heartless, compassion-less human being. And the fact you find merit in her arguments let's me know your at least 50% demon :sitdown:

I don't even know who "she" is. Who even wrote the article? I just know she is a Black woman because she said it in the article.

I don't follow the controversies on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram so I don't know who the major players are in this street harassment meme, but you're saying that I'm 50% demon just because I stated what I have observed is foul. I am only going by cases that have drawn national media attention and when I think about those that have happened in the last, say, 10 years, I don't recall BW being . at the center of them. Renisha McBride is one case, that seems to have gotten attention for a while then it died down.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wow, I just read the article and took it all in. I'm sorry, this bytch deserves to be raped. fukk her.