Why I Will Not March for Eric Garner

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This women is trying to compare the lack of men cosigning street harassment to a man being murdered on tape by a white NYPD police officer. When you start using false equivalencies like that, no one is going to take your argument seriously and I question the people who would cosign her.

When Renisha McBride was murdered, were black men silent? No, we were all disgusted and wanting that cac incarcerated for the rest of his life. If black men were to ignore her murder, because some black women went on TV and said "black men ain't shyt' we'd all look at that dude as a c00n, sellout, and a bytch nikka who should be ousted out of the community.

Nothing this thot said had merit. She is a heartless, compassion-less human being. And the fact you find merit in her arguments let's me know your at least 50% demon :sitdown:
Nah doggy. She DOES have a point. She's just misguided. Her approach is "You cant expect me to look out for you when part of your community is harassing me at the same time." And trust me i feel her on that.:manny: I could relate to in many ways but that would open a whole can of worms and derail this thread.

BUT

What the brawd fails to understand is that the man was a husband and father so he was not part of the problem. She fails to see his case as an individual and instead just associated him with all the other black men that have harassed her throughout her life
Face it: Some of us do it with white people or any other group we've had beef with.

Again.. i'll refrain from derailing this thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nah doggy. She DOES have a point. She's just misguided. Her approach is "You cant expect me to look out for you when part of your community is harassing me at the same time." And trust me i feel her on that.:manny: I could relate to in many ways but that would open a whole can of worms and derail this thread.

BUT

What the brawd fails to understand is that the man was a husband and father so he was not part of the problem. She fails to see his case as an individual and instead just associated him with all the other black men that have harassed her throughout her life
Face it: Some of us do it with white people or any other group we've had beef with.

Again.. i'll refrain from derailing this thread

Stop supporting demonism breh

Daps
This is a pretty false and short side view. It's also the divisive ideology that has separated us to this day. It is also curious how people do not recognize that the killing of Black Men by police is NOT seen as an attack on black people and our family structure as a whole.

This is untrue. We do recognize it for what it is, which is why the Black community mobilizes against the police departments whenever shyt goes down against Black men. You can best believe that if there is brutality against Black men, the Black community is in your corner from Day 1.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So getting leered at is equivalent of being murdered for being under the suspicion of selling untaxed cigarettes? :mjlol:
Again I am not about to derail this thread by fully listing examples that could prove my point.

She is wrong, yes. But she still has a point in saying she has mixed feelings about supporting a group of people of whom some have made her life miserable.

Think about this real quick: How did African American men fighting in WWI and WWII feel about fighting for a country that didnt even treat them as equal. Granted it's not 100% of white americans who mistreated blacks. But there was enough there for the system to oppress them

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Again I am not about to derail this thread by fully listing examples that could prove my point.

She is wrong, yes. But she still has a point in saying she has mixed feelings about supporting a group of people of whom some have made her life miserable.

Think about this real quick: How did African American men fighting in WWI and WWII feel about fighting for a country that didnt even treat them as equal. Granted it's not 100% of white americans who mistreated blacks. But there was enough there for the system to oppress them

I've asked you once to refrain from demonic activity, now I'm asking you a second time. Please stop allowing demonic forces to use you as an agent of demonism :sitdown:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

My nikka, we are talking about police brutality and geopolitical politics and wars of a nation that had no love for us. You are talking about street harassment. Once again, are you serious?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Black feminist are deplorable human beings. Startling revelation. :ld:

They are pawns but swear they have achieved a higher level of enlightenment. White people keep them chained up and feed them a few scraps so they will be content and continue to push a vile agenda. They are fukking useless.