Why In The World Are There SO Many Religions? (Why Can't It Just Be One?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
THIS IS NOT A RELIGION BASHING THREAD :francis:

As you may know I have a meeting with a rabbi. I called a Buddhist teacher too, but they never returned my call :manny: My parents think I'm crazy for setting up a meeting with a rabbi. It already sucks when your mothers nags you to go to church. When she in't a practicing Christian herself :skip: I always wondered why there isn't ONE religion. All these different religions are confusing as hell :snoop: How can all these religions have a different interpreter? Why couldn't it just be one? How did these others come about? They should all merge together or something. I I....................................
tumblr_ml26saFV2i1qfrkf9o5_250.gif

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Different languages.
Different variants of the same languages.
People understood that people's outlooks on life may change from time to time.

In other words, there are so many religions because people are not gonna control themselves.
Someone has to do it.
Ya dig?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Because different people from different places think differently

Also people like to have their own view of something and not follow along witht the rest to which is why we have al these different abrahamic religions and the sects within them
Seems plausible

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i think religions, excluding the europeanized, are quite interesting and sometimes hold somewhat plausible ideals, they just are of a different interpretation being from different parts of the world
ones like voodoo, buddhism, muslim, hinduism and the ancient practices of egypt and people in south america are just really cool to learn about if you're detached from the beliefs