Why In The World Are There SO Many Religions? (Why Can't It Just Be One?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Their is only one True faith. Religion should not be what you chase........but the enemy has concocted many different counterfeits to lead the people astray. Jews and Christians believe in the same Father God, but only Christians believe that the Messiah is Yeshua (Jesus). There are Messianic Jews that believe in the Messiah (Yeshua). The Jews are God's people so even though a lot of them don't believe in His Son, they are still his chosen people so they will still be there when Yeshua comes back to set up His Kingdom on Earth (even though times could and will get hard for them in the near future), and at that point they will know that Yeshua is the Messiah. But that is no excuse for people who know who Yeshua is and choose not to believe in him. Read (study) the Bible, it's all there.
Well for me I believe in a G-d. I think I broke away from Christianity because it was idol worship. Also, I had to pray through Jesus and I'm just a person who likes to pray to G-d alone. That's why I'm kinda leaning towards Judaism. Conservative Judaism to be exact.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on a related note, what would you say to this?

these religions cant all be right, so at most only one of them is real and everyone else is wrong

OR

everyone is interpreting god a different way, so the importance they place on their religion is relatively meaningless

unless you believe that every god thats ever existed is chilling in some fukkin cosmic teachers lounge :mjlol:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Their is only one True faith. Religion should not be what you chase........but the enemy has concocted many different counterfeits to lead the people astray. Jews and Christians believe in the same Father God, but only Christians believe that the Messiah is Yeshua (Jesus). There are Messianic Jews that believe in the Messiah (Yeshua). The Jews are God's people so even though a lot of them don't believe in His Son, they are still his chosen people so they will still be there when Yeshua comes back to set up His Kingdom on Earth (even though times could and will get hard for them in the near future), and at that point they will know that Yeshua is the Messiah. But that is no excuse for people who know who Yeshua is and choose not to believe in him. Read (study) the Bible, it's all there.

We're the original Hebrews. Why do you think we're cursed and oppressed for 1,000 of years?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
on a related note, what would you say to this?

these religions cant all be right, so at most only one of them is real and everyone else is wrong

OR

everyone is interpreting god a different way, so the importance they place on their religion is relatively meaningless

unless you believe that every god thats ever existed is chilling in some fukkin cosmic teachers lounge :mjlol:
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
We're the original Hebrews. Why do you think we're cursed and oppressed for 1,000 of years?

Anybody could have Hebrew blood running through them, and that's something that you could see in a blood test possibly and only God knows for sure. But there is not point arguing over who is and is not Jewish when God wants to be everybody's Father, not just the Jews. He sent Yeshua to die for everybody's sin, not just the Jews. Why argue when Yeshua says He's going to prepare a place (a living space, mansions) for all that believe in Him. There is no competition in Heaven. The bad things people have done to you down here, you won't even remember up there. In fact God says "to forgive those who trespass against you" so that He can forgive you of your sins.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
But to answer OP's question it's because people have different interpretations of reality and truth. Also geography and culture have a lot to do with religion. Personally i believe a lot of religion hold truth...but no one religion is the absolute truth.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
But to answer OP's question it's because people have different interpretations of reality and truth. Also geography and culture have a lot to do with religion. Personally i believe a lot of religion hold truth...but no one religion is the absolute truth.
Hmm :jbhmm: I never thought of it that way.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
There are many different interpretations of the same info, thus in reality there are two faiths in the world: paganism and the true faith. The world shows indisputably what the real faith is through the massive attempt to hide, distort AND mimick the contents of the bible, which is why HALF of the population of the world worship a biblical, abrahamic based theology. This in itself is a fulfilled prophecy that should not be ignored.

The answer is that the three Abrahamic religions are all distortions of the truth, so adhering to the bible will appear like a merger of all three. Ancient Hebrews dressed like modern muslims, except with fringes and tzit tzits. Ancient Hebrews also worshipped all day and were devoted like muslims, except not devoted to Muhammads laws, but to Moses' (which are two thousand years older and where Muhammad received his laws from). Even the word allah is a Hebrew word which means 'to lift up or exault' and is a shortened form of Alahim (which most know as Elohim).

The Hebrews followed the commandments that jews of today follow, including Sabbath worship and the feast days, except the jews of today perverted the language and added a bunch of extra feasts. They even changed the Name from yahuah to Yahweh in order to dilute true worship.

Christians believe in the Messiah, but reject the law of Masha/Moses and call on a paganized version of the real Messiah, Yahusha.

In the first century there were a massive group of believers that if they were seen today would appear to be muslim/christian/jews, who were black, dressed in traditional garments and kept Hebrew law and high days. This is what the Messiah preached and what was adhered to until they were all massacred, by the Roman empire(who later perverted this faith into what we now know as Christianity). This is the truth and then it was called Natzarim, which means follower of the Branch, who is the Messiah Yahusha.

It is the devil who divides truth into thousands of options, each containing just enough of the truth to make the bigger lie believable. The fact that there is a wide variety of religions, with a single common thread, is proof that the biblical model is correct in all aspects.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
cuz if there was only one religion, then that would eliminate 99% of all wars.
:russ:

You think leaders start wars over religion. Take this from a politician, every war is about money point blank period. Anything else is just a veil used to distract the public.:gang: