Why In The World Are There SO Many Religions? (Why Can't It Just Be One?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i think religions, excluding the europeanized, are quite interesting and sometimes hold somewhat plausible ideals, they just are of a different interpretation being from different parts of the world
ones like voodoo, buddhism, muslim, hinduism and the ancient practices of egypt and people in south america are just really cool to learn about if you're detached from the beliefs
I wouldn't mind following Buddhism at all. It's that the extreme Christians make things much worse. If you would follow another religion, they would say you going to hell.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Starwars (the force) is a more accurate to what existence really is!

full
full
Its what I live by!

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Cuz the main point of religion is to divide people and pit them against each other while the people pulling the strings in the background laugh and enjoy their power and money counting.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Religion is created and interpreted in different ways. I agree that there should be one religion to rule all religion and that's not going to happen because there are a few people who twist the most high words in their own evil ways. It's inevitable.

@Chez Lopez is a knowledge brother on this specific topic.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
if you can get money and save..try and travel..this is much better than finding some faith on your doorstep/online in this day and age!

travelling the world and finding yourself/path extends enlightenment.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Their is only one True faith. Religion should not be what you chase........but the enemy has concocted many different counterfeits to lead the people astray. Jews and Christians believe in the same Father God, but only Christians believe that the Messiah is Yeshua (Jesus). There are Messianic Jews that believe in the Messiah (Yeshua). The Jews are God's people so even though a lot of them don't believe in His Son, they are still his chosen people so they will still be there when Yeshua comes back to set up His Kingdom on Earth (even though times could and will get hard for them in the near future), and at that point they will know that Yeshua is the Messiah. But that is no excuse for people who know who Yeshua is and choose not to believe in him. Read (study) the Bible, it's all there.

Last edited: