Why is cheating on your significant other immoral?

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Only scumbags use the excuse of "Well, if they don't find out then it isn't bad".

If the only thing keeping you faithful is the fact that your girlfriend would find out if you acted on it, you a scummy person.
Why is betraying her trust wrong? If she doesn't find out about it, then she can't know you've betrayed her trust and nothing is wrong to her. If you are cheating and she doesn't find out, why would it be bad? You aren't causing her any anguish or suffering.

Or is it the potential to cause suffering and emotional pain that makes it immoral?

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Did you enter the relationship with the understanding/agreement that you wouldn't cheat?
What kind of dumb ass question is this

Most people when they enter a relationship do so because like one another not because they expect the other one to be faithful. Being faithful is something that is expected but it's not a guarantee.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is betraying her trust wrong? If she doesn't find out about it, then she can't know you've betrayed her trust and nothing is wrong to her. If you are cheating and she doesn't find out, why would it be bad? You aren't causing her any anguish or suffering.

Or is it the potential to cause suffering and emotional pain that makes it immoral?

The lack of respect and honesty to someone you're supposed to be in a relationship with is what's immoral.

Being a fake, deceptive fukk is immoral.,

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The lack of respect and honesty to someone you're supposed to be in a relationship with is what's immoral.

Being a fake, deceptive fukk is immoral.,
Are you disagreeing just because you've been taught that cheating is wrong and immoral?

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
If she really cared about your feelings you would of never found out, let that be a lesson :ufdup:
If she cared about his feelings she wouldn't have done it :what:

I've cheated in my past in almost all my relationships I was in a different mindset and was mad scummy with females but I always told them when it happened. You gotta be dense as fukk to not realize how its wrong.

You probably just :troll: tho

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Potentially give ya girl an STD, and act like it's all good cause she don't know, brehs.

:mjgrin:
WRONG. If you love your girl but cheat you won't just be fukking every hoe that comes across your path in order to risk giving her an STD. You'll be safe and discreet