Why is cheating on your significant other immoral?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It's wrong because it's dishonest. You agreed to be in a monogamous relationship and are violating the terms of the relationship. Regardless of whether she finds out, you are still violating the terms of the relationship.

It's selfish. If you want an open relationship, just find a chick that is down for that. You can even both agree not to let each other find out about their side pieces.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why not just be Single? Why even be in a Relationship? :ld:
Some guys like the perks of having a girlfriend or wife (dates, family, commitment) while also getting some every now and again, just remember to be discreet if you really love the person you with

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If she cared about his feelings she wouldn't have done it :what:

I've cheated in my past in almost all my relationships I was in a different mindset and was mad scummy with females but I always told them when it happened. You gotta be dense as fukk to not realize how its wrong.

You probably just :troll: tho

That's fukked up :ufdup:feel sorry for any female that comes across you

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's wrong because it's dishonest. You agreed to be in a monogamous relationship and are violating the terms of the relationship. Regardless of whether she finds out, you are still violating the terms of the relationship.

It's selfish. If you want an open relationship, just find a chick that is down for that. You can even both agree not to let each other find out about their side pieces.

You didn't agree to be in a monogamous relationship. You agreed to be in a relationship because you liked each other.

And that's basically a "dont ask don't tell policy" which I referred to earlier

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Why is betraying her trust wrong? If she doesn't find out about it, then she can't know you've betrayed her trust and nothing is wrong to her. If you are cheating and she doesn't find out, why would it be bad? You aren't causing her any anguish or suffering.

Or is it the potential to cause suffering and emotional pain that makes it immoral?
:snoop:

thecoli.com

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes, because I haven't found out, so my trust isn't betrayed because I don't know. What I don't know won't hurt me. I don't know her trust doesn't have a solid basis anymore.

Sorta like a "don't ask don't tell policy"
keep saying that...find yourself at the walk in clinic

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yes, because I haven't found out, so my trust isn't betrayed because I don't know. What I don't know won't hurt me. I don't know her trust doesn't have a solid basis anymore.

Sorta like a "don't ask don't tell policy"

More like ignorance is bliss

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I rather them have the option of leaving me than me hiding it.
Then you really didn't care about them in first place. Most people that cheat know that their gf or bf would be hurt by it so they try there best to keep it under wraps in order to protect their feelings