Why is free love not a thing anymore?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
In the 70s free love was perfectly acceptable (as far as i know) but now its frowned upon. If people wanted to have sex with each other they would. Now its like they want to be taken out, have money spent on them, or a possible relationship.

I met a chick i want to have sex with and she wants it too but off top she was said "i really want to but i feel like you just want sex and nothing else from me". Yeah i do but why is that a problem? We both want it. I dont even know her well enough to know if i want a relationship. We are adults. Can we just have sex and leave it at that? Im not gonna wine and dine you if i dont plan to keep you in my life. Why is sex dependent on what i can do for you or our future together? Its just sex

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
I met a chick i want to have sex with and she wants it too but off top she was said "i really want to but i feel like you just want sex and nothing else from me". Yeah i do but why is that a problem? We both want it. I dont even know her well enough to know if i want a relationship. We are adults. Can we just have sex and leave it at that? Im not gonna wine and dine you if i dont plan to keep you in my life. Why is sex dependent on what i can do for you or our future together? Its just sex

Whenever you pass by a fine bytch pushing a stroller and hit the:francis::hhh::scust:

It's because she fell for this line.

Would you want to have sex with a woman who openly stated that "hey my goal is to trap a guy with a baby and force him to marry me or pay child support:jawalrus:. Now let's have some sex no strings attached:troll:"

Because thats basically what you're telling her:ehh:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
1. Free love was not perfectly acceptable in the 70s.

2. Many people are having sex without 'wining and dining'

3. Why not seek a woman that has the same values as you rather than trying to impose your values on her.
1. I said "as far as I know" bc I wasn't alive then. It was more accepted bc it was the beginning of the feminists movement where they felt free to have sex with and whenever they wanted. Being seen less as sex objects and more as a dominant part of the sexual liberation movement.

2. I know people are having random sex and one night stands but it's frowned upon.

3. I'm not trying to impose my views on her. She said how she feels and I respect that. I'm just wondering why most people feel the way she does opposed to during the sexual liberation movement.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be more handsome/stylish, more charismatic, taller, get your money right, workout, with a clean car, a nice place and be less needy. accomplish all these things and p*ssy will come for free. you will even be able to have two at a time.

you want to fukk her cause she's attractive. for whatever reason, while she might feel attraction towards you, she is not as attracted to you as you are to her. if she was talking to Trey Songz (or whichever male celebrity she likes) and only had one shot, you really think she would care if he only wants her for sex?She would risk it all. for free. if you're not at a certain level in her mind, she won't want to fukk you. Yopu have to get her to a point where she would be scared to ruin things by saying something like "i really want to but i feel like you just want sex and nothing else from me".

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Whenever you pass by a fine bytch pushing a stroller and hit the:francis::hhh::scust:

It's because she fell for this line.

Would you want to have sex with a woman who openly stated that "hey my goal is to trap a guy with a baby and force him to marry me or pay child support:jawalrus:. Now let's have some sex no strings attached:troll:"

Because thats basically what you're telling her:ehh:
There's such a thing as condoms. I'm not saying raw every chick you can. I just feel like if we both want sex why not do it. Use protection of course. That's the responsibility of the participants. She could be trying to trap a nikka but it's up to me to wear a condom. If I don't I have to deal with the consequences.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
The more unattractive the chick, the freer the love.:francis:

Nah she had to pay for me to seen with her.Breh do you think a breh will be seen an ugly chick if she is not paying for his meals,clothes and rent?

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
be more handsome/stylish, more charismatic, taller, get your money right, workout, with a clean car, a nice place and be less needy. accomplish all these things and p*ssy will come for free. you will even be able to have two at a time.

you want to fukk her cause she's attractive. for whatever reason, while she might feel attraction towards you, she is not as attracted to you as you are to her. if she was talking to Trey Songz (or whichever male celebrity she likes) and only had one shot, you really think she would care if he only wants her for sex?She would risk it all. for free. if you're not at a certain level in her mind, she won't want to fukk you. Yopu have to get her to a point where she would be scared to ruin things by saying something like "i really want to but i feel like you just want sex and nothing else from me".
That's my point tho. If you both want to have sex why should I have to have money, be stylish or taller? She said she wants to but she wants more than that which I don't want. I respect that. I told her I'm not looking for that and we are still cool.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
There's such a thing as condoms. I'm not saying raw every chick you can. I just feel like if we both want sex why not do it. Use protection of course. That's the responsibility of the participants. She could be trying to trap a nikka but it's up to me to wear a condom. If I don't I have to deal with the consequences.
This is a very mature and level headed response :ehh:

What you're saying makes sense if both parties are responsible. But the kicker is...no lady who is responsible enough to get her and the breh checked for STD's, and then assure that BC/Condoms get used is going to be out here randomly fukking dudes:patrice:

And if she was one of them is going to give her that max contract and take her off the free agent list:manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my point tho. If you both want to have sex why should I have to have money, be stylish or taller? She said she wants to but she wants more than that which I don't want. I respect that. I told her I'm not looking for that and we are still cool.
there's certain things she has to be for you to want to have sex with her too. you wouldn't have sex with just any female.

she just doesn't want to have sex with you that bad. I'm pretty sure you've met women that you would fukk if you were in a drought but they're not exactly who you would actively try to be with. attraction is not binary, it's a spectrum. and it can shift through time. at this point and time, you feel attracted to her and she doesn't feel that attracted to you so she tested you.

by the way, when she said that, what did you reply?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Free love was for a certain kind of white person in the 70s. Don’t let the romanticized version of history fool you. That dude working in Kentucky in the 70s wasn’t living that John Lennon lifestyle.

Second. Like with anything, the first time you get something it’s exciting then the regularity of it sets in and your attitude towards it changes.