Why is free love not a thing anymore?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
be more handsome/stylish, more charismatic, taller, get your money right, workout, with a clean car, a nice place and be less needy. accomplish all these things and p*ssy will come for free. you will even be able to have two at a time.

you want to fukk her cause she's attractive. for whatever reason, while she might feel attraction towards you, she is not as attracted to you as you are to her. if she was talking to Trey Songz (or whichever male celebrity she likes) and only had one shot, you really think she would care if he only wants her for sex?She would risk it all. for free. if you're not at a certain level in her mind, she won't want to fukk you. Yopu have to get her to a point where she would be scared to ruin things by saying something like "i really want to but i feel like you just want sex and nothing else from me".

And this is the problem with society today.
Every bytch thinks she can do better than what's in front of her, regardless of the man's stature/status.
Unless their name is on the TV/Instagram/Twitter or they can lie like the devil himself...they have half a shot...if that.

The problem is fukked up females.
And not in any particular age range...they are all fukked up...from post-pubescent to elderly.
I haven't seen any age group of females that isn't completely fukked up in the head in 2018.
:hhh::scust::what::martin:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is the problem with society today.
Every bytch thinks she can do better than what's in front of her, regardless of the man's stature/status.
Unless their name is on the TV/Instagram/Twitter or they can lie like the devil himself...they have half a shot...if that.

The problem is fukked up females.
And not in any particular age range...they are all fukked up...from post-pubescent to elderly.
I haven't seen any age group of females that isn't completely fukked up in the head in 2018.
:hhh::scust::what::martin:
i feel you breh but it's not necessarily a problem in my opinion. there problems imo is dude not getting in where they fit in. we've all messed with girls that in theory, on paper, people would have said we had no business fukking with because they are so pretty, so this or so that. but then you realize that it has nothing to do with logic, it has to do with how she feels in the present moment, in the present context and in this present space. and if that's the case, then you have two choices, either you try to calculate all the variables and morph into what you need to be to fukk with her (which takes a lot of focus, lots of energy and time because there are so many variables to consider) OR you just be the best you that you can be and fukk with who fukks with you at the time. this is the game. no real reason to get mad at the game once you know the rules. we all have freedom. she doesn't have to fukk with you just like you don't have to fukk with her. if you already want to fukk with her, it's up to you to figure out how to make her feel like she wants to fukk with you. it's true with sex, relationships, business, etc

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Sex can be free, depending on what you are looking for.

Love is gonna cost you something upfront, unless you just got low standards. It equals out on the back end, tho.

Most of today's women are letting dudes out of their league smash with no effort, and making guys on their level go through Ironman Triathalon type tests of endurance, to even have the chance to sniff the vag.

I honestly don't even know how people get married these days. Women seem perfectly fine with situationships and "what are we's". Many of them even choose to raise children on their own versus having a provider type in the home, so that they can keep sleeping with dudes that don't even want to be seen with them in public.

In 2018, you gotta find you suburban type girl raised in a family that pressures her to find a husband, or a non-native.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
i feel you breh but it's not necessarily a problem in my opinion. there problems imo is dude not getting in where they fit in. we've all messed with girls that in theory, on paper, people would have said we had no business fukking with because they are so pretty, so this or so that. but then you realize that it has nothing to do with logic, it has to do with how she feels in the present moment, in the present context and in this present space. and if that's the case, then you have two choices, either you try to calculate all the variables and morph into what you need to be to fukk with her (which takes a lot of focus, lots of energy and time because there are so many variables to consider) OR you just be the best you that you can be and fukk with who fukks with you at the time. this is the game. no real reason to get mad at the game once you know the rules. we all have freedom. she doesn't have to fukk with you just like you don't have to fukk with her. if you already want to fukk with her, it's up to you to figure out how to make her feel like she wants to fukk with you. it's true with sex, relationships, business, etc

You're on it breh. You have that knowledge.
I actually feel more at peace after reading that.
Thank you.
:salute:
And you're right...being yourself is about the best thing to do. If that ain't good enough...she ain't good enough.
Thank you.
Please accept this rep.