Why isn't there any black people in Mexico?

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
There are "blacks" in every new world nation and have been since prior to the founding of these nations. I wouldn't be surprised to find that there exist black people in every country on the planet at this point. The Spaniards and Portuguese thought that the West African would make for a good slave either before or shortly after arriving in the Americas. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade was born.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Afro-mexicans.jpg

jF46i.jpg
They all look like my cousins

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
we lost that tribe to race mixing. not black.
what-happens-in-media-planning-avon-the-wire.gif

Exactly.

Mexico became a hub for runaway slaves after some time, so the Texas region split off because the white settlers wanted to keep their slaves and meanwhile the blacks that did go to Mexico met a society that had no problem with intermarriage with blacks so they gradually got mixed out of existence like the blacks of old Europe.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
The language barrier is the main reason, + Mexicans shyt on central americans for not being mexican! Anything that isn't Aztec or Mayan isn't respected. They are embarrased of their brown skin ancestry but proud of it at the same time. Conundrum incarnate

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

Mexico became a hub for runaway slaves after some time, so the Texas region split off because the white settlers wanted to keep their slaves and meanwhile the blacks that did go to Mexico met a society that had no problem with intermarriage with blacks so they gradually got mixed out of existence like the blacks of old Europe.
and argentina/uruguay (the ones that didn't get annihilated in the war)

not black
what-happens-in-media-planning-avon-the-wire.gif

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
The language barrier is the main reason, + Mexicans shyt on central americans for not being mexican! Anything that isn't Aztec or Mayan isn't respected. They are embarrased of their brown skin ancestry but proud of it at the same time. Conundrum incarnate
They're not embarrassed of their brown skin.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Sorry if this question sounds stupid.. I know there is a small population in a state that's close to the water, but I'm saying on a larger scale.. Did they not house slaves?
More slaves were transported to Mexico than the US. As has been stated already by and large they mixed in with the greater 'mestizo' population, there's still enclaves of true Afro-Mexicans but how they live ain't sweet

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Still shaking my head at white researchers who insist those are baby skulls. :yeshrug: Still insist. Reminds me of all those science fiction stories from the turn of the last century up until the climax of the civil rights movement, where some future group (usually female or animal) would think they were superior or the only intelligent life on Earth only to come across Mt. Rushmore or some similar white male monument to white male greatness. That moment they always fell down to their knees in awe that their previous assumptions were wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. All hail.

But what was reality? Chopping off noses and dismissal.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
The whites who came over got lost to race mixing as well, but they sure as hell hang onto that whiteness.

They are black. Not American black, or Caribbean black. But they're black and Indian.
There were far too many waves to know that. The majority of white people actually came after 1800. The great migration. The ones prior to that may have been mixed, but the massive wave that followed the following 200 years, 're-whitened' them.

king-laylow

Orale holmes..
Daps
Reppin
Califas
Watch a mexican soap opera. Or, look at how a Mexican American views immigrant.

CACxicans look down on immigrants. most of us dont because we all got them in our fam or most of our parents were immigrants in the 80's and 90's and eventually got it all in order now. I have met some met some mexicans who would be like "look at this paisa, fukkn wetback, fukn beaner" and im like :mindblown: bruh yo momma wasnt legal when she got here.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
CACxicans look down on immigrants. most of us dont because we all got them in our fam or most of our parents were immigrants in the 80's and 90's and eventually got it all in order now. I have met some met some mexicans who would be like "look at this paisa, fukkn wetback, fukn beaner" and im like :mindblown: bruh yo momma wasnt legal when she got here.
So africans don't get that fresh off the boat, look at them africans over there comments from AAs? :usure:

king-laylow

Orale holmes..
Daps
Reppin
Califas
So africans don't get that fresh off the boat, look at them africans over there comments from AAs? :usure:

No where near the level as latino immigrants. but im sure it does. africans get the fresh out the boat shyt from there own kind , but latinos get it from evryone. only reason i say that because i knew a cac from england who was here illegally and he said he never had to worry about being profiled by immigration because of his skin. but even legal latinos get the "wetbacks or illegal ALIEN" card pulled by eveyone.