Why isn't there any black people in Mexico?

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazil is a special case though.
When slavery ended in 1899, the cac government got real scared because free blacks outnumbered whites. So they encouraged immigration from Europe on a massive scale in the early 20th century, offering free housing, citizenship, etc (Italians, Germans, Portuguese/Spanish).

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
When slavery ended in 1899, the cac government got real scared because free blacks outnumbered whites. So they encouraged immigration from Europe on a massive scale in the early 20th century, offering free housing, citizenship, etc (Italians, Germans, Portuguese/Spanish).

Yep..they saw how the Haitians put the beats on the French and had them scurrying across the Atlantic like a whipped dog and said we aint having none of that :mjpls:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but brazil and mexico are different.

i don't know who the indigenous ppl in brazil are but portugese brought a lot of africans there to work. and brazil has the largest african population outside africa. it was becoming increasingly hard to control the blacks esp because the any portugese that left portugal for brazil was doing it out of their own risk really...

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7170400/

i don't know what the climate in mexico is like and what type of hustling african ppl did there.

there were black (black-indian/moorish) ppl before christopher columbus and slavery in america.

so i don't think we should compare mexico to brazil...

brazil seems to have a whole new race over there now.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mexico, and other countries, brazil included, need to stop holding back the black population.

120321024102-brazil6-horizontal-gallery.jpg

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Family member just told me that they didn't bring women to Mexico but just the men?

That in the USA they brought the women purposely to have more offspring.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
CACxicans look down on immigrants. most of us dont because we all got them in our fam or most of our parents were immigrants in the 80's and 90's and eventually got it all in order now. I have met some met some mexicans who would be like "look at this paisa, fukkn wetback, fukn beaner" and im like :mindblown: bruh yo momma wasnt legal when she got here.
Sounds like Mexic00ns to me. You need to put them nikkas in check. A Mexican from Cali is the same as a Mexican from Mexico City. Ain't no need for one to feel superior to the other, that's just nonsense. All immigrants are legal here except cacs. Native Americans have the right to this turf, and that includes Mexicans. Cacs are the only illegals.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
I think the Indians came from Siberia, they look a lot like the native siberians
not just Siberia, but China, and maybe even Israel! Sioux's have religious views that sync up with the bible (Old Testament)! Southern tribes have customs that are on par with middle eastern pagan religions. Eye of Horus. Pyramids. etc...