why jungle baby mama going off on him on nas instagram

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas brother @Jungleqb Its amazing how a deadbeat ass nikka who got over six kids wanna pretend he doing for the hood l... Jung child support soon come u fukking abusive ass bytch nikka... U can even take are of ya 4yr old daughter who try to shut a baby up with shoving a shirt down her mouth Cuz u wanna be high on everything... Who says they will burn the house down with their kid in it only Jungle n say I'm lying so I can expose ya hoe ass with all the messages n pics one of these days all ya BMS gonna team up n expose ya black ain't shyt ass... Living off allowance n say I'm l so I can show the bank statements act like. Ng I fukking can stand how u do our daughter n the rest of ya kids.... fukking dirty sick fukking EVERYTHING raw ass nikka n if u don't like what I say tuff I got facts n proof!!!! Let's play!!! Next time u wanna treat Nyala like shyt kno her mom got her back even when her ain't shyt dad that she loves don't!!!! bytch go get high on coke what u do best!

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
How come nikkas never have BM's that passed an english class or learned about punctuation marks on Sesame Street. That shyt is difficult as fukk to get through.

Nonetheless, nikkas... take care of your kids. Because they're your fukking kids.

The guy is an alleged dead beat who stuck a shirt down his daughter's mouth, you think he gives a fukk about a girl's education level?