why jungle baby mama going off on him on nas instagram

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What kind of dudes?

Dudes who have never worked a day in their life, have no education, are "hood" dudes dabbling in dangerous behavior...etc?

I don't think most dudes are this way nor do I think most chicks chase dudes like that...but both exist. What is Jungle's source of income outside of his brother?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes who have never worked a day in their life, have no education, are "hood" dudes dabbling in dangerous behavior...etc?

I don't think most dudes are this way nor do I think most chicks chase dudes like that...but both exist. What is Jungle's source of income outside of his brother?

The unofficial mayor of Queensbridge:manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nas brother @Jungleqb Its amazing how a deadbeat ass nikka who got over six kids wanna pretend he doing for the hood l... Jung child support soon come u fukking abusive ass bytch nikka... U can even take are of ya 4yr old daughter who try to shut a baby up with shoving a shirt down her mouth Cuz u wanna be high on everything... Who says they will burn the house down with their kid in it only Jungle n say I'm lying so I can expose ya hoe ass with all the messages n pics one of these days all ya BMS gonna team up n expose ya black ain't shyt ass... Living off allowance n say I'm l so I can show the bank statements act like. Ng I fukking can stand how u do our daughter n the rest of ya kids.... fukking dirty sick fukking EVERYTHING raw ass nikka n if u don't like what I say tuff I got facts n proof!!!! Let's play!!! Next time u wanna treat Nyala like shyt kno her mom got her back even when her ain't shyt dad that she loves don't!!!! bytch go get high on coke what u do best!

Somebody remind this broad that she fukked jungle by choice?

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO

Lets not dry snitch while answering this question friends :mjpls: