Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont' agree just off the title. I understand where dude's coming from but I think it's dude to people not really taking breaks from relationships and working on themselves. A lot of women jump from man to man, and eventually time comes for them to settle down so they choose the first dude that's willing to marry them.

They don't really love each other, People are marrying the wrong people. They are just doing it for comfort, safety, predictability etc. Ain't really marrying two people who are compatible with the same goals, aspirations etc. That's why women are getting bored and cheating on their husbands, divorcing them etc.[/QUOTE]
I just lived this shyt

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Men don't fear commitment. I'm assuming this false assumption and belief came from women having trouble getting men to commit to them. The truth is he just didn't want to commit to you.

Women place men in different categories ie one time fling, fukk buddy, relationship material, marriage material etc like men do.

He just didn't see you as someone that he wants to commit to, not necessarily that he's afraid of commitment. And there are some men out there that want to have sex with different women so they won't commit to one woman, and if they do they may sleep with other women behind her back.

You opened your legs up to him without him having to commit to you, so what incentive does he have to want to commit?
I was about to snap but good shyt. Step further is a man doesn't want to settle. If a breh is having issues committing then likely he doesnt want to settle with her ass.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I dont' agree just off the title. I understand where dude's coming from but I think it's dude to people not really taking breaks from relationships and working on themselves. A lot of women jump from man to man, and eventually time comes for them to settle down so they choose the first dude that's willing to marry them.

They don't really love each other, People are marrying the wrong people. They are just doing it for comfort, safety, predictability etc. Ain't really marrying two people who are compatible with the same goals, aspirations etc. That's why women are getting bored and cheating on their husbands, divorcing them etc.
You're in rare form.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Looking at it from the man's perspective if he's already getting what he wants, what incentive is there for him to change what he's doing? There is none. Women complaining about it isn't going to change the situation. He just doesn't want to commit to you and it doesn't necessarily mean that there's anything wrong with you either.

It's best to be clear and straightforward about what you want from the get go. And sex is not going to make a man commit. If he can't nor does not want to give you what you want, then you might have to remove yourself from the situation.

What female is gonna get any real play pushing the relationship agenda on a nikka she first met?:patrice:

Any female who is quick to bring up relationship stuff gets the:jbhmm:look instantly.....

A desperate female is a red flag....

Relations aren't mechanical...Sometimes shyt go left early,Sometimes shyt go right late...

Vagina isnt some rare commodity where a nikka gotta wait for some 3 month rule etc...:pachaha:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

They don't really love each other, People are marrying the wrong people. They are just doing it for comfort, safety, predictability etc. Ain't really marrying two people who are compatible with the same goals, aspirations etc. That's why women are getting bored and cheating on their husbands, divorcing them etc.

Love has lil to do with boredom or lust:heh:

We are talking about women...

Women who can actually love their husband while cheating on them..

the masters of rationalization and justification..

cheating has nothing to do with goals and aspirations:pachaha:

Abayo

Pro
Daps
That's not true. The average guy just wants a girlfriend, most men aren't players that have women throwing themselves at them all the time. Those dudes on YouTube want a girlfriend, they want someone they can spend time with, build with, grow with etc.

Yes, there is the stigma that the more women you have sex with the more of a man you are. But most dudes just don't got it like that. Most men are average and mostly have girlfriends outside of the occasional hookup here and there. It may be different in college though, because of how much easier it is to get sex from so many different people.

So are men only committed because it's hard to get sex.
If they were offered all the sex they wanted would they still choose a relationship. I think not
Women can get dikk whenever they want but still lean towards relationship. Explain that to me

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Looking at it from the man's perspective if he's already getting what he wants, what incentive is there for him to change what he's doing? There is none. Women complaining about it isn't going to change the situation. He just doesn't want to commit to you and it doesn't necessarily mean that there's anything wrong with you either.

It's best to be clear and straightforward about what you want from the get go. And sex is not going to make a man commit. If he can't nor does not want to give you what you want, then you might have to remove yourself from the situation.
I get what you're saying but his incentive should be he likes whatever about me as a person and sees not only am I a good fit for him but I can make his life better on a mental, emotional, and financial level and he doesn't want to lose that nor does he want another man to gain what he could have so he commits to me.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What female is gonna get any real play pushing the relationship agenda on a nikka she first met?:patrice:

Any female who is quick to bring up relationship stuff gets the:jbhmm:look instantly.....

Relations aren't mechanical...Sometimes shyt go left early,Sometimes shyt go right late...

Vagina isnt some rare commodity where a nikka gotta wait for some 3 month rule etc...:pachaha:
I don't necessarily understand what you are trying to say but I'll try to respond as best as I can. First, there's nothing desperate about presenting to someone what you want from the beginning and being clear about it. It's the exact opposite of this that causes so much emotional pain for people. They didn't talk about what they wanted, just went with the flow, confusion sets in and then someone gets hurt.

A person who comes direct with what they want, doesn't get it and is willing to walk away as a result has a high level of self-value and self-esteem. They see it as "I'm deserving of this, I know I'm deserving of this and if you don't want to provide it for me then we can go our separate ways".

I'm not talking about a woman forcing a relationship on a man she doesn't know. More so bringing it up from the get go that that's what she's looking for and is her end goal.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Love has lil to do with boredom or lust:heh:

We are talking about women...

Women who can actually love their husband while cheating on them..

the masters of rationalization and justification..

cheating has nothing to do with goals and aspirations:pachaha:
I don't know about those women but that isn't love to me. Love doesn't hurt, betray, cheat etc. Cheating is not an act of love, but selfishness, abuse, etc. Those women are basically saying they love a man that they abuse. Now is that really love?

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
How so? I'm spitting facts. Men don't fear commitment like many women seem to think, he just doesn't want to commit to that particular women.

You ain't spitting facts. You rehashing the same boring topics that been done to death on this board.

Just keep it 100. You just trying to get a plat thread and this is the easiest way to do it.
Low risk. High potential for reward since the lames love to discuss it over n over.

I don't blame ya but I can't praise ya either
:yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So are men only committed because it's hard to get sex.
If they were offered all the sex they wanted would they still choose a relationship. I think not
Women can get dikk whenever they want but still lean towards relationship. Explain that to me
Not everyone is the same and things have become normalized that weren't necessarily "normal" in the past. Sex is seen as a recreational sport in today's world. There are men that value relationships as well as men that don't. The same goes for women.

There are plenty of women that are having a lot of sex with different men and there are also a lot of women that aren't. So the answer to your question is both a yes and a no.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't necessarily understand what you are trying to say but I'll try to respond as best as I can. First, there's nothing desperate about presenting to someone what you want from the beginning and being clear about it. It's the exact opposite of this that causes so much emotional pain for people. They didn't talk about what they wanted, just went with the flow, confusion sets in and then someone gets hurt.

A person who comes direct with what they want, doesn't get it and is willing to walk away as a result has a high level of self-value and self-esteem. They see it as "I'm deserving of this, I know I'm deserving of this and if you don't want to provide it for me then we can go our separate ways".

I'm not talking about a woman forcing a relationship on a man she doesn't know. More so bringing it up from the get go that that's what she's looking for and is her end goal.

Once again..the fact that she is bringing the relationship word up at the beginning means she is gonna push the agenda in some way..

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

It's the inverse for men.