WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Why do people keep saying this? After 10 years of set up for one of the greatest mcu villlains y'all really think captain marvel is just gonna come out of the blue and solo shyt :pachaha:

Y'all even mcu fans? :pachaha:
Those who yet lack faith are no fans at all
3iny2yd.png

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Who says shes any of that tho

My question is where the fukk was nick fury when thanos was attacking wakanda. Drivin around hopin avengers took care of it?

By the time Fury found out that the same energy signature that hit New York was over Wakanda it was too late for him to do anything. Thanos had already snapped his fingers.

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Lets just hope that Mrs marvel actually looks like a woman in the movies and not like...whatever she looks like in the comic books right now.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea its official some of you nikkas are retards, u think she gonna beat thanos by herself, boy u crazy he gonna push her shyt dafuq in. its gonna be a group effort, also more powerful dosen't mean stronger. thor and hulk are roughly the same strength and durability wise tho id give the strength edge to hulk due to the rage thing and how A4 will give him his moment, but thor due to his vast skills is more powerful even tho hulk can fukk with him and win. yall too butthurt over this shyt who cares as long as nikkas are getting their proper shine. lmao adam warlock ok he cool and all but thanos stomping him too and he's appearing in vol 3 so stop hoping for him :camby:

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Maybe complain after you've seen the movie.
Just a thought.
Why do people keep saying this? After 10 years of set up for one of the greatest mcu villlains y'all really think captain marvel is just gonna come out of the blue and solo shyt

Y'all even mcu fans?
Y'all even know about Mary Rey and Feige's quote :comeon:

momma

All Star
Daps
I think Wanda as an unhinged, super powerful hero/part-time villain would be great but Fox shoved that down our throats for like 10 years with Jean in the X-Men movies (and are still doing it) so

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a little tired of people complaining about the MCU's "power scaling". They're under zero obligation to go by the comics' power scaling. Z-e-r-o

As long as a good story is told, I could give no fukks

I'm not wed to what the comics do either. Hell, I don't even know what the comics do honestly.

And I think most people agree with the bold. A good story >>>>>>>>>>> consistent display of power/power level, but the better they handle the powers the tighter the story. IMO, anyway.

Don't misunderstand though, I think we are probably witnessing the greatest cinematic a universe ever created (Star Wars had a spark when it started...:francis:). My complaints are minor in the grand scheme of things.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
1. Carol ain't shyt.

2. All of these MCU characters are closer to their Ultimate U characters (where they apply) than their 616 counterparts, so Hulk just may not be as powerful as anyone thinks. No Nerfs Needed.

3. NOBODY complaining about anyone's power level should be gong on about how they should just make Wanda the most powerful character. Harping on about that one storyline with that two time power use like it's her baseline is like being mad that Gambit and Jubilee aren't wrecking apocalypse solo cause zomg they is omega levels I heard

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
1. Carol ain't shyt.

2. All of these MCU characters are closer to their Ultimate U characters (where they apply) than their 616 counterparts, so Hulk just may not be as powerful as anyone thinks. No Nerfs Needed.

3. NOBODY complaining about anyone's power level should be gong on about how they should just make Wanda the most powerful character. Harping on about that one storyline with that two time power use like it's her baseline is like being mad that Gambit and Jubilee aren't wrecking apocalypse solo cause zomg they is omega levels I heard

Hahah. This is actually a really good point. Before Brian Bendis did what he did with that storyline, did Scarlet Witch ever do anything remotely comparable to that? Because what she did there essentially was become a walking talking reality stone/cosmic cube on a global [galactic?] scale. Which is cool and all.. but if that was just something Bendis pulled out of his ass [before removing her for like 5-6 years right after]... then that's "Spider-Man vs Firelord" territory as the nerds used to say.