WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm more annoyed at the amount of asspulls they let Ironman get away with than Captain Marvel at this point. nikka been tanking punches from Thor, Hulk, Thanos. Got a blade large enough to completely obliterate his liver, heart and lung put through his body and walked that shyt off. It's ridiculous. They think that all that shyt can get written off to the viewer as "Technology:gladbron:"

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I'm more annoyed at the amount of asspulls they let Ironman get away with than Captain Marvel at this point. nikka been tanking punches from Thor, Hulk, Thanos. Got a blade large enough to completely obliterate his liver, heart and lung put through his body and walked that shyt off. It's ridiculous. They think that all that shyt can get written off to the viewer as "Technology:gladbron:"

Breh Tony Stark damn near got Wolverine healing factor at this point but nikkas gonna throw a fit if Captain Marvel is just a little bit stronger than she is in the comics :skip:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm trying to figure out why
Fury is calling up captain marvel anyway? She couldn't be a part of the avengers but now people are randomly dissapearing he needs some back up? :what:

Yeah that was weird. It's like they're setting her up to be some Mary Sue female John Cena type who defeats everyone. We got to hope that the MCU producers don't give in to feminist bullshyt.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Maybe wait for her movie to drop in March? I'm just gonna assume they cover exactly what you're confused about.
OBVIOUSLY I'm going to do that what other choice do I have? I can't discuss it on a forum now? You pretentious fukkers are starting get on my nerves.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
OBVIOUSLY I'm going to do that what other choice do I have? I can't discuss it on a forum now? You pretentious fukkers are starting get on my nerves.

Every situation that the world has been in could be handled by the forces that were available as shown in every Avengers movie. But since he saw people disappearing he probably thought that the Avengers lost so he had to call for outside back up not knowing that there was a chance that she could've also disappeared in the snap.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She ain't solo-ing Thanos unless he allows it but Hulk, Thor and Marvel are detrimental to slowing him down.

unless she's the one way to beat Thanos:francis:

And didn't Thor just damn near kill Thanos with all 6 stones:mjlol:? If Hulk would man up,and the other avengers/gotg and Dr Strange wouldn't have split up to another planet seems like they could have just jumped him and won easily. Thor is already the trump card here,which is why adding her is a little crazy,seems like she is Hulk plus Scarlett Witch:francis:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

You don't know what pretentious means.

Also, YOU came in dropping the :what: smiley because the post-credits teaser didn't give you the character's complete story :dead:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm trying to figure out why
Fury is calling up captain marvel anyway? She couldn't be a part of the avengers but now people are randomly dissapearing he needs some back up? :what:

Exactly,everything is cool until he starts vanishing:mjlol:

Millions could have died a few other times in these movies,he didn't page her to pull up and wait in a hotel somewhere close by just in case?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
unless she's the one way to beat Thanos:francis:

Y'all gotta stop feeding into this idea that she's gonna be the only way to defeat him. The heroes that are left were left for a reason. They're all gonna be needed to end Thanos or else we'd be seeing her end him in her solo movie.

Exactly,everything is cool until he starts vanishing:mjlol:

Millions could have died a few other times in these movies,he didn't page her to pull up and wait in a hotel somewhere close by just in case?

She's off planet. We'll probably find out that he decided to only call her in for code red situations like the one happening right now.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Breh Tony Stark damn near got Wolverine healing factor at this point but nikkas gonna throw a fit if Captain Marvel is just a little bit stronger than she is in the comics :skip:

extremis is real. the fukker even used it to fukk with san francisco

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You don't know what pretentious means.

Also, YOU came in dropping the :what: smiley because the post-credits teaser didn't give you the character's complete story :dead:
Because it makes no sense. And know youre arguing over correct vocabulary which only proves my point. Stop quoting me fakkit