Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Inspired by the women of coli

literally yall all chase after the same dude. :russ:

let me present two male stereotypes:

Guy #1: cute. He has a six pack. Kind of an a$$hole at times, but it's cute to you how he treats you like shyt. Did I mention he's really cute? He also has nice toned muscles, doesn't have a job but is always posing with money. And he has a nice big dikk that you heard your homegirls talking about.

Guy #2 average looking guy. Going to school. Has a decent job, doesn't have any muscles or six pack. He has an average to below average sized penis, really good guy. Very family oriented and very goal driven.

Now let me place the scenario:

Guy #1 hits you on social media:
Yo lets chill (flame emoji, cloud emoji, 100 emoji)

Guy #2 hits you on social media:
Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I think you're very beautiful.

9/10 maybe even 10/10 Yall FEMALES is going to text back guy #1 with some dumb ass emoji, agreeing.

You won't text back guy #2 or if you do its to let him know that he's a creep :francis:

Then yall wonder why yall get cheated on by a dude who has 30 girls in his inbox :russ:

/rant

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She got fat
She stopped sucking dikk
She dont give up the p*ssy when you want it and when you dont want it

Women who give head 2-3 days a week, KEEP a man.

Women that think they can ration out when they give a nikka his nut, while expecting him to treat her like a princess 24/7, even if she gets OBESE lost their mind somewhere along the way.

Thats why i say, when a woman gets what she wants out of life or becomes dissillusioned with life, she takes it out on the ones she lives.

But as a man, you dont have to be miserable out of some obligation to a bytch who doesnt give a shyt about keeping you happy.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
women get comfortable....breach of contract.
gain weight,start acting like their p*ssy is a gift.
(same broad that would pull her pantys to the side
and let a nikka peel in the kitchen while her parents
are in the dining room waiting on plates.....bytch!)
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
You're a mix of 2 and Kent.

"They always pick the thugs"

:mjlol:

Boy I used to run around being #1 when I was younger.

I needed a house and car tho, and less jail time, so I started to become #2

I just threw in the penis size thing because that's all coli women (woman in general) care about.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She got fat
She stopped sucking dikk
She dont give up the p*ssy when you want it and when you dont want it

Women who give head 2-3 days a week, KEEP a man.

Women that think they can ration out when they give a nikka his nut, while expecting him to treat her like a princess 24/7, even if she gets OBESE lost their mind somewhere along the way.

Thats why i say, when a woman gets what she wants out of life or becomes dissillusioned with life, she takes it out on the ones she lives.

But as a man, you dont have to be miserable out of some obligation to a bytch who doesnt give a shyt about keeping you happy.
And if you let her, you deserve that trash relationship where you have to go outside of it to get your needs met.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Thread is more of why women make questionable dating decisions than why women get cheated on.

And BTW lets chill is more open ended than hey i think your beautiful so it would get more responses