Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And if you let her, you deserve that trash relationship where you have to go outside of it to get your needs met.
Let? If you gotta be told to nail that hammer, you already fukkin up Rawtid because now the man has to ask which is already the beginning of an underlying problem.

The problem of you not being committed to keeping your family together. Soon, he'll be askin all the time to make up the deficit of nuts you failed to give and then you gettin annoyed and say those words that will seal your fate, NO. :snoop: I pray for you.

All you need is 1 mouth, yea..............................................................................

all you need is 1 mouth.
nas-one-mic-o.gif

Ironic how that mouth has the power to keep your family together, and i you misuse it by running it to much, it has the power to tear it apart.

:wow:

This is a hard concept to get through the skull of a new york broad though. Yall see men as Liks.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let? If you gotta be told to nail that hammer, you already fukkin up Rawtid because now the man has to ask which is already the beginning of an underlying problem.

The problem of you not being committed to keeping your family together. Soon, he'll be askin all the time to make up the deficit of nuts you failed to give and then you gettin annoyed and say those words that will seal your fate, NO. :snoop: I pray for you.

All you need is 1 mouth, yea..............................................................................

all you need is 1 mouth.

Ironic how that mouth has the power to keep your family together, and i you misuse it by running it to much, it has the power to tear it apart.

:wow:

This is a hard concept to get through the skull of a new york broad though. Yall see men as Liks.
If you're not setting those standards in your relationship, then why waste your time? If you're investing the time to commit to her, then surely you can communicate your standards and not assume she know whats to do. I guess those Asians come already trained.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you're not setting those standards in your relationship, then why waste your time? If you're investing the time to commit to her, then surely you can communicate your standards and not assume she know whats to do. I guess those Asians come already trained.
Have you ever given head 3 times a week for 8 years ?
:russ: that aint no average woman. Thats like a wife.

You not married so i answered my own question... :usure:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever given head 3 times a week for 8 years ?
:russ: that aint no average woman. Thats like a wife.

You not married so i answered my own question... :usure:
I have too many personal examples to negate what you're saying but it doesn't matter. You're right. I guess everything isn't for me.