Why Workers Without College Degrees Are Fleeing Big Cities

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Especially earning 200k.

If you aren't living decent with those wages then you're extremely bad with money.

Dude is either lying or his budget consist of a $1000+ luxury car note and buying bottles of ace of spades in the club every weekend.

Struggle with 200k brehs.
:francis:

:duck:

Facts I always see clowns on the web talking about they need 300K to live in some of these places. That’s pure BS.

The only thing I will say is that owning property in these cities is hard even with six figures cause half of the time you are dealing with bidding wars and if you’re going against an Asian or Jew then you lost because they pay all cash.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also throw in Illegals to the mix they've fukked up the ability for Native Citizens to work the lower income jobs and have effectively fukked up the job market for all of us.

Not to mention the illegals who make $20+ an hour doing labor jobs that could feed a breh and his family then some.
Issue is union power, not undocumented immigrants.
Meanwhile, the CEOs are watching the exploited workers attack each other.

This shyt is chess, not Simon Says.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
should I break it down slowly.....i made 2 0 0 k when I worked.....t.h.a.t's n.o.t.hing in the bay....sorry can't help you out if you slow.

You must be terrible with money management then.

I refuse to believe 200K isn’t enough for somewhere, even San Francisco.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The death of suburbs is killing the stand up comedy business :mjcry:

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I know people making less than 70k in SF let alone the whole bay and they are either doing fine or getting by. Making 200k even supporting other people in the bay is still good as hell.

This