Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I just bumped into a guy I was briefly aquainted with - guy2.

I met guy1 and guy2 some time years back.

Guy1 helped me out, I was stranded and he helped me, guy2 and others were with him so they helped too.

I had to leave my stuff, and when I got my stuff back all my cash was intact thanks to guy1, who they all seemed to "follow".

Guy 1 was passable looks wise.
Guy 2 was goegeous but had an odd vibe.

So we hang out... guy1 "shows" me to some other guys saying I'm guy2's girl. Guy1 seems to be interested in me, and I saw no reason to embarass him by saying no, I didnt have a romantic interest in either.

Guy2 seemed well off and shows me his place and car collection and actually tells me he has everything girls are after... Major turnoff.

Guy2 seems to live at Guy1's house most of the time. He did not live in the same neighbourhood as us. Guy2 lived alone. Though there was a maid Guy2 seemed to do a lot of stuff for Guy1.

I lived in the same neighbourhood as Guy1. Guy1 was always trying to get me to drive his cars for some reason, I was okay with my starter basic car.

Guy2 always asked questions like:
- do I like Guy1 coz he likes me...
- what so you think of guy1 looks or intelligence or whatever...
- he would say guy one is a player...
- was I smashing Guy1, I said no coz I wasnt and we were just friends...

Guy2 was beautiful, but he was so intense and creepy that I had to think twice when I thought of introducing him to my friend...

Then one day Guy1 tells me that Guy2 told him I said bla bla bla, he had complety twisted my words. Among other things, Guy2 told Guy1 that I said he was ugly and kind of a dim wit...

Guy1 seemed really conflicted coz he trusted guy2 but seemed to want ne to start expalining. I gave a lame reply coz I realised I wasnt upset or hurt, a little shocked.

I said, "You guys are close, can you believe me over him??, maybe you need to go ask him why he would say that?" We hung out without incident for a couple of hours that day but I had decided to cut off ties.

I blocked Guy2 and avoided them fortuantely an opportunity to travel came and I took it.

I couldnt figure if:
- Guy2 loved Guy1.
- Guy2 was protecting his meal ticket.

Do you guys/men feel territirial about your friends?

When I met guy two I said hi hurridly and kept it moving. I was woth my kids.

And yes, guy two is still goodlooking.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
"................????????"