Wikileaks Vault 7 release

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential Documents On The CIA" | Zero Hedge

Press Release

Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed

Today, Tuesday 7 March 2017, WikiLeaks begins its new series of leaks on the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Code-named "Vault 7" by WikiLeaks, it is the largest ever publication of confidential documents on the agency.

The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election.

No thread on this? This board fell the fukk off

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Most of the posters here would have probably read this in their morning news

And not from Zero Hedge :comeon:

Wake us up when Assange starts leaking some things about the Trump administration
:mjlol:

It was released yesterday around 6 pm

Zero hedge does a really good job of explaining the leaks :yeshrug:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
No one should be giving this any attention because it's clearly a diversion tactic...

That pale p*ssy Assange who got his hoe card pulled by Obama works for the same man Tump does...

Trump keeps mentioning Obama and wiretaps and now Assange drops "CIA documents"...This after a week of Trump Russia dominated news...:stopitslime:

the intent here couldn't be anymore obvious...

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
His followers don't care, because they believe his story that "you don't get a lot of info from tax returns".

If that's the case, what's stopping him from releasing them? :sas2:
We know why he will not release them at this point. He literally does not give a fukk. :manny:

What im saying is at this point there is nothing requiring him to do shyt. Technically he never HAD to release them but the real time to put real pressure on him to do so was during the election.

The stupid lethargic dems ASSUMED they would win.:snoop: they had the exact candiate they wanted and the opponent they wanted and they fumbled on the fukking goal line:snoop:

So for me when i hear people saying tax returns i :russell: that time is long gone. Trump is a fukkboy but amazingly this orange idiot has managed to son the media, and the dems and the whole fukking rnc while not even giving a fukk.