Wikileaks Vault 7 release

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
Assange is probably a true anarchist. He just wants the US to fall all the way down the pit and get partially destroyed. That's nice and dandy when you're not living the US.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, this kind of thing does not affect the 99% of normal everyday Americans that aren't out doing sh!t that would be on the CIA's radar.

you could be bribed for something they find tho, it dont have to be illegal

you could cheat on your wife etc

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I mean, I want there to be oversight and a lot of bureaucracy preventing abuses.

I'd hope people like @thekingsmen or @#StarkSet would understand this.

But this is as necessary as is the nuclear deterrent, night vision goggles, or the coast guard.

Yes, this kind of thing does not affect the 99% of normal everyday Americans that aren't out doing sh!t that would be on the CIA's radar.

You guys need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves why you're willing to give up your Constitutionally protected civil rights so the CIA can listen to your Samsung TV microphone. Fairly disgusting tbh.

"Oversight and lots of bureaucracy to prevent abuse"? Is that a fukking joke, Nap? You think the CIA is gonna have oversight on their illegal surveillance programs? :what:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This whole thread is people shooting the messenger while willfully giving up their civil liberties. That post 9/11 conditioning is strong on here.

Last week Trump calls out our spy agencies for spying on domestic soil and you guys laugh it off.

This week details of how the spying is done is released and suddenly its "well 99% of us aren't affected so who cares. Its just Russian propaganda"

:huhldup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You guys need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves why you're willing to give up your Constitutionally protected civil rights so the CIA can listen to your Samsung TV microphone. Fairly disgusting tbh.

"Oversight and lots of bureaucracy to prevent abuse"? Is that a fukking joke, Nap? You think the CIA is gonna have oversight on their illegal surveillance programs? :what:
bruh, why would the CIA not even have a technical understanding of how to gain access to things?

Its in the fukking name of the organization.

I swear you all would love if the USA had as much power as fukking...portugal or something.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bruh, why would the CIA not even have a technical understanding of how to gain access to things?

Its in the fukking name of the organization.

I swear you all would love if the USA had as much power as fukking...portugal or something.

Ask yourself why the CIA is spying on domestic soil.... Let me know when the CIA gained the authority to do work on American soil.....

Having the ability to do something is great. Using that ability in illegal ways is not ok.

Stopping one bad guy while violating the rights of millions of Americans is not a justifiable risk/reward situation.

Nap, why tf do you support Big Brother so much? Holy fukk!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ask yourself why the CIA is spying on domestic soil.... Let me know when the CIA gained the authority to do work on American soil.....

Having the ability to do something is great. Using that ability in illegal ways is not ok.

Stopping one bad guy while violating the rights of millions of Americans is not a justifiable risk/reward situation.

Nap, why tf do you support Big Brother so much? Holy fukk!
Show me where they deployed these techniques.

Having possession of knowledge is different from when and where they used it.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Show me where they deployed these techniques.

Having possession of knowledge is different from when and where they used it.

Please don't be naive. On one hand you think the CIA having all these powerful tools is the best thing ever...On the other hand you don't think they deploy these tools. Cmon now.

Wanna discuss how these "awesome capabilities" are in the hands of completely incompetent authorities?