Wikileaks Vault 7 release

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We know why he will not release them at this point. He literally does not give a fukk. :manny:

What im saying is at this point there is nothing requiring him to do shyt. Technically he never HAD to release them but the real time to put real pressure on him to do so was during the election.

The stupid lethargic dems ASSUMED they would win.:snoop: they had the exact candiate they wanted and the opponent they wanted and they fumbled on the fukking goal line:snoop:

So for me when i hear people saying tax returns i :russell: that time is long gone. Trump is a fukkboy but amazingly this orange idiot has managed to son the media, and the dems and the whole fukking rnc while not even giving a fukk.
The tax returns are important because it will either show ties to oligarchs if you follow the money, or it will show that Trump is not as successful as he has claimed all along. If this wasn't the case, he would have willingly released them by now.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The tax returns are important because it will either show ties to oligarchs if you follow the money, or it will show that Trump is not as successful as he has claimed all along. If this wasn't the case, he would have willingly released them by now.
Oh i believe you breh. And your right.

But one thing Trump has proven is that he is not a normal politician. Most career politicians would have caved to the constant queries about his tax returns. The constant barrage from the media and his opponenets demanding tax returns. Most .. no all politicians would eventually cave.

Trump realizes they have no real power over him. Its even more damning now that he is in office already. In his mind he won. So fukk everyone else.

This is the same dude who Survived a p*ssy grabbing tape while running against a woman. Think about that for a second.:jbhmm:

The 1st woman running for the presidency. .. loses to a man who was caught ON TAPE talking about grabbing p*ssys.

Instead of cowering and caving like most politicians... he doubled down AND brought out Bill Clintons accusers and told Hillary to her face he would hire a special prosecutor to investigate her:skip:

He does not play by the normal washington rules and no amount of asking and begging will work. You cant shame the shameless.:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:jbhmm:

This isn't surprising, but it's interesting. Very interesting.
I'm not surprised and frankly, I want the CIA to have this capability.

Look, the speed at which America's adversaries are gaining is increasing and we need all tools available to us to maintain the competitive edge of information and access to intelligence.

I seriously doubt this is being de-facto deployed against EVERYONE.

But if you're targeted, probably for not-so-good things, then you may want to reassess where you're fukking up.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I respect transparency and whistleblowing but I have to agree with other brehs. There was a tweet Wikileaks sent out basically caping for donald trump a few weeks back that has made me official throw them in the bushes indefinitely. Wish I could find it again but not going to shift through their tweets.

I'm on board with it being a FSB front now. :yeshrug:.

I still have respect for Snowden but Assange can eat a dikk.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm not surprised and frankly, I want the CIA to have this capability.

Look, the speed at which America's adversaries are gaining is increasing and we need all tools available to us to maintain the competitive edge of information and access to intelligence.

I seriously doubt this is being de-facto deployed against EVERYONE.

But if you're targeted, probably for not-so-good things, then you may want to reassess where you're fukking up.
At first when i saw this i was like wtf:wtf:

But if i am being honest... i have to :ehh::yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk Wikileaks, Assange and the Kremlin as a staff, record label and as a muthafukkin crew.

How bout releasing shyt people actually care about. Like say... Trumps tax returns? :sas2:

Most of the posters here would have probably read this in their morning news

And not from Zero Hedge :comeon:

Wake us up when Assange starts leaking some things about the Trump administration, because it's kind of clear right now that this dude is a Kremlin puppet.

My Fake News Monitor Chrome extension sent me a warning as soon as I clicked on the link. :russ:

No one should be giving this any attention because it's clearly a diversion tactic...

That pale p*ssy Assange who got his hoe card pulled by Obama works for the same man Tump does...

Trump keeps mentioning Obama and wiretaps and now Assange drops "CIA documents"...This after a week of Trump Russia dominated news...:stopitslime:

the intent here couldn't be anymore obvious...

1. The Daily Caller is even calling out Trump's coincidental Wikileaks dump:

2. RT is among the first to jump on the Wikileaks news:

3. Always remember. #Timing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes, this kind of thing does not affect the 99% of normal everyday Americans that aren't out doing sh!t that would be on the CIA's radar.
I mean, I want there to be oversight and a lot of bureaucracy preventing abuses.

I'd hope people like @thekingsmen or @#StarkSet would understand this.

But this is as necessary as is the nuclear deterrent, night vision goggles, or the coast guard.