Wikileaks Vault 7 release

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what washroom you want to use bruh.
That's what we like to call a Freudian slip. Nobody talking about transexuals but you out here snitching on yourself. It's okay though, I don't discriminate.:umad:
Put me on, I want a passenger seat ride when shyt hits the fan so I can give out early warnings to the fam
Sorry Breh. Those dudes move in absolute silence. You don't get info about the CIA unless it comes from someone in the CIA. Ain't gonna be any early warnings for anything. As long as you ain't conspiring with foreign agents they don't care though. Unless they get some play with MK ultra you don't got much to worry about.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
WORD OF WARNING TO EVERYONE WATCHING VAULT 7!

Tread Carefully, Wikileaks has proven themselves not to be above lying to the public. While I have no doubt that the files for the most part are legit, you have to understand that due to recent revelations Wikileaks is to be considered compromised and any statement they put out should be looked at with unbridled scrutiny. They are no longer interested in government transparency and only look to be causing smokescreens and disinformation.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
The government has absolute ability to monitor anyone that it wants. It can hack into cars and assassinate people.

I mean at least China is upfront about everything.

It's sad that nobody cares. We definitely don't live in a world of freedom and liberty anymore, but I think that most people are okay with that so long as we have basic income and LGBT people can use gender neutral bathrooms.

If there ever is the need for an organized revolution or rebellion, it has become that much more difficult to organize a resistance.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
The government has absolute ability to monitor anyone that it wants. It can hack into cars and assassinate people.

I mean at least China is upfront about everything.

It's sad that nobody cares. We definitely don't live in a world of freedom and liberty anymore, but I think that most people are okay with that so long as we have basic income and LGBT people can use gender neutral bathrooms.

If there ever is the need for an organized revolution or rebellion, it has become that much more difficult to organize a resistance.
Yeah it's really tragic, but it's too late, people learn not to think outside the system beginning day 1 of public school, I only trust in YHWH.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga

Tread Carefully, Wikileaks has proven themselves not to be above lying to the public. While I have no doubt that the files for the most part are legit, you have to understand that due to recent revelations Wikileaks is to be considered compromised and any statement they put out should be looked at with unbridled scrutiny. They are no longer interested in government transparency and only look to be causing smokescreens and disinformation.
We should be wary of any mainstream issue, if the news is talking about a story or its on TV there is a motive as either a test or disinfo.

The debt ceiling will be reached March 15th, I'm more interested to say how far they'll kick the can down the road and if the fed will raise interest rates, fukk a donald trump and wiki leaks, the Government been corrupt

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gurl:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps

The information is legit. Who cares if it's Wikileaks? Who cares if it's being used to help Trump?

It's the content of the leak that matters.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Within 10 years your local police unit will have total access to your privacy and you guys will still be justifying it or waking up when its already too late. Police state is already here... wake up and smell the coffee :mjcry:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Within 10 years your local police unit will have total access to your privacy and you guys will still be justifying it or waking up when its already too late. Police state is already here... wake up and smell the coffee :mjcry:

Wonder if Mods will put this in the marquee, while the Russian hacking bologna is still in there. :sas2:.