Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've said it multiple times up here
...Cognitive Dissonance is a Motherfuucker.

This is why I keep saying, stop being a slave to these political parties, cause BHO and Dubya in issues related to freedom are exactly the same. Literally had 16 years of the same agenda
images

Yeah this liberal vs conservative nonsense really has people confused and supporting/opposing things they would not have before.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude had to sprinkle this bit in though:

"Transgender bathrooms. Silencing hate speech. Forcing elementary school children to feel guilty about their white privilege. Political correctness in extremis. #everyone-else-but-white-people’s-lives-matter."

:beli:

It's zero hedge:heh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
you got nothing to hide? really? you need something to hide in order to want to protect your privacy?

Breh, someone dapped you but you're just quoting absolutes and being obtuse

I wear pants because I want to hide my privacy, I use different techniques to hide my privacy online, securitize my banks, etc etc. if someone wants to see if I'm doing illegal activities and can hack into my freaking t.v. to listen to a conversation, they can feel free. AS long as I don't know about it - privacy is misnomer and only worth what you perceive it to be

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

At least he's openly admitting all of the info in the leaks is true. His laugh is truly sinister though. Complete bullshyt on his whole courts argument. They only need the courts for legal taps that will end up in the court system. They don't exactly need court approval for off books operations. Not sure how you can trust this guy tbh

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, someone dapped you but you're just quoting absolutes and being obtuse

I wear pants because I want to hide my privacy, I use different techniques to hide my privacy online, securitize my banks, etc etc. if someone wants to see if I'm doing illegal activities and can hack into my freaking t.v. to listen to a conversation, they can feel free. AS long as I don't know about it - privacy is misnomer and only worth what you perceive it to be
Wow, the mental gymnastics

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sean Spicer accuses CIA's systems of being 'outdated'

"Obviously he believes the systems at the CIA are outdated and need to be updated."

Mr Spicer added: "The situation, technology-wise at the CIA, the President has acknowledged, it needs to be updated."

:patrice:

"The American public should be deeply troubled by any Wikileaks disclosure designed to damage the Intelligence Community’s ability to protect America against terrorists and other adversaries," the CIA statement read.

"Such disclosures not only jeopardise US personnel and operations, but also equip our adversaries with tools and information to do us harm."

When Mr Spicer was questioned this week on the hypocrisy of the President saying he "loved Wikileaks" during the campaign trail for targeting Ms Clinton’s emails and his condemning the same organisation for revealing CIA information, Mr Spicer said: "There is a big difference between disclosing Podesta — John Podesta's Gmail accounts about a back-and-forth and his undermining of Hillary Clinton and his thoughts on her on a personal nature, and the leaking of classified information."