Will A MUSLIM EVER Get ELECTED President Of The United States? (Can Muslims Ever Get Respected?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Could you ever see the U.S. electing a Muslim president in 20 or 25 years? Hey, this election we had a Jew, Baptist Indian, Cuban, and a woman run (Carly) :jawalrus: So, could we ever see a Muslim President in the United States?

Also, do you think Muslims will ever be treated equally in America? Because the Sikhs were discriminated/hated before, and not they get an fair shake.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
We already had one
obamabreh.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you ever see the U.S. electing a Muslim president in 20 or 25 years? Hey, this election we had a Jew, Baptist Indian, Cuban, and a woman run (Carly) :jawalrus: So, could we ever see a Muslim President in the United States?

Also, do you think Muslims will ever be treated equally in America? Because the Sikhs were discriminated/hated before, and not they get an fair shake.
and whos gonna win? a white billionaire, or arguably the most entitled white woman in history :dead:

fukk "running"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think america will fall off and crumble before we elect a muslim. these idiots love their jesus myth, and that trash isnt going anywhere

and looking at islamic "values" from most of those countries, im ok with that :scusthov:

lets be dead ass honest: no one on this site is willingly moving to a country that employs sharia law :scusthov:

i also find it funny that a supreme being can only impose his law/ultimate word in like a few countries :dead:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i think america will fall off and crumble before we elect a muslim. these idiots love their jesus myth, and that trash isnt going anywhere

and looking at islamic "values" from most of those countries, im ok with that :scusthov:

lets be dead ass honest: no one on this site is willingly moving to a country that employs sharia law :scusthov:

i also find it funny that a supreme being can only impose his law/ultimate word in like a few countries :dead:
Sharia Law will keep this country in like though :myman:

:troll:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I dont think they give a damn about that kind of shyt breh. They ain't looking for acceptance every Muslim I meet back in school always talked about how they wanted to leave this country once they got there education.

Daps

nikka why u always hating on religion?