Will A MUSLIM EVER Get ELECTED President Of The United States? (Can Muslims Ever Get Respected?)

Superstar
Daps
Only a few decades ago, nobody would have predicted a Jew getting as close to the white house as Bernie Sanders has.

Anything is possible.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka why u always hating on religon?
you know why? heres an example

had a poster on this site ask who he should vote for. he lined up ten of his values. i linked him seven out of ten agreements with bernie sanders' proclamations

know what the fukk his response was? "but bernie doesnt accept jesus as his savior"

thats the fukk why. people need to let go of this fakkit jesus. i make no apologies for hating on that counterproductive trash

im not changing shyt, but ill be goddamned if i play along with that bullshyt :scusthov: lemme know when jesus changes anyones life. im all ears

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Only a few decades ago, nobody would have predicted a Jew getting as close to the white house as Bernie Sanders has.

Anything is possible.
I'm holding off on Bernie because the race isn't over. Plus he's having a hard time.

SIDENOTE: John Kerry has Jewish ancestry and he was close to being president in 04. He was SO close.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's obvious. The climate in this country isn't ready for that. Plus our alliance with Israel makes it hard to happen as well

I mean 20-25 years from now. Honestly, I think we would have no choice, but to progress.
I dont think they give a damn about that kind of shyt breh. They ain't looking for acceptance every Muslim I meet back in school always talked about how they wanted to leave this country once they got there education.
Really :ohhh:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
There's muslim mayors and members of parliament in Canada, will probably work their way to the top at some point

US is racist af though so probably not in the next few centuries

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think there's two ways we could get a Muslim President.

1. if it was someone who was a descendant of a prominent American like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, etc. where no one could question their patriotism.

2. If someone like Trump were elected and if they did such a catastrophic job that the country would be open to someone new and different.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Centuries? gotdamn:damn:

Breh your leading candidate for president is a racist Islamophobe who said that "Islam hates us"

And there's a chance that the majority of Americans actually support him, just think about that for a second :scust:

Live in America, brehs