Will A MUSLIM EVER Get ELECTED President Of The United States? (Can Muslims Ever Get Respected?)

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Not in our life time

Mainly because of the state of the Gulf and our presence there

America supports Israel

So if Israel has peace with Palestine and all neighboring Islamic countries then it could happen

But again that won't be in our ..or children's life time

All you need to do is look at all the racists supporting Trump

That right there is all you need to know

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh your leading candidate for president is a racist Islamophobe who said that "Islam hates us"

And there's a chance that the majority of Americans actually support him, just think about that for a second :scust:
Live in America, brehs

the thing about this sentiment is that they have every right to, imo

but it has nothing to do with islam, it has to do with real, tangible shyt, america shooting children at checkpoints in the war in iraq. throwing the disgusting state israel billions of dollars so a few jews can sleep well at night, because that investment damn sure doesnt get back to the american people.

its all just awful :scusthov:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Hell no..never. We will see a gay president before we see a Muslim one. This country hates Muslims and is built on "Christianity". If you think what's going on right now is crazy, imagine this x 1000. Even the liberals white people will be against it and speak out. And for the guy who said who wants to live on Sharia Law, if a muslim guy ever becomes one I am pretty sure he won't force his laws here, he would most likely have to be a modern muslim like most who live in the states.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Hell no..never. We will see a gay president before we see a Muslim one. This country hates Muslims and is built on "Christianity". If you think what's going on right now is crazy, imagine this x 1000. Even the liberals white people will be against it and speak out. And for the guy who said who wants to live on Sharia Law, if a muslim guy ever becomes one I am pretty sure he won't force his laws here, he would most likely have to be a modern muslim like most who live in the states.

Islam believes in the separation of church and state

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
A black man is your president.

A retard will be your next president.

Anything is possible.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Could you ever see the U.S. electing a Muslim president in 20 or 25 years? Hey, this election we had a Jew, Baptist Indian, Cuban, and a woman run (Carly) :jawalrus: So, could we ever see a Muslim President in the United States?

Also, do you think Muslims will ever be treated equally in America? Because the Sikhs were discriminated/hated before, and not they get an fair shake.

I think it's possible, but more importantly there are about 50 Muslim countries where they're religion wouldn't be held against them.

As for Muslims being treated equally in America, I'd guess the odds are better than Christians being treated equally in Sudan.