Will Hillary Be a Right-Wing Neocon President?

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
No, she'll be noncommittal centrist :flabbynsick: like Obama.

People have this stereotype (that they really fell for in the Obama vs Clinton primaries) that she's some type of right winger.. I think people were just projecting their lefty fantasies onto Obama

Truth200

Banned
Daps
What scares me about her is her fear of being labeled weak which can lead her in to taking hawkish positions to prove she is a strong leader.

It's not a fear of being weak that's just bullshyt they say on the news to fool rednecks.

The point is there is no such thing as the left in America, only poor and middle class people believe that myth.

Anyone in Washington who supports Israel is a hardcore right-wing Neocon, including Obama.

The last President who was on the left would be Jimmy Carter and before him JFK.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a fear of being weak that's just bullshyt they say on the news to fool rednecks.

The point is there is no such thing as the left in America, only poor and middle class people believe that myth.

Anyone in Washington who supports Israel is a hardcore right-wing Neocon, including Obama.

The last President who was on the left would be Jimmy Carter and before him JFK.
Jimmy Carter was liberal, we've never had Left leadership, and likely never will.
Hillary is moderate, and will probably move back and forth, as all Presidents do. Shes's not going to do anything out of the box, or off the wall like some people seem to be expecting, she still has to deal with American perception, and Congress.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I doubt.she'll be any type of president.

In a fantasy world that she gets elected in.... she will b a war hark, elitist, pawn, who supports the suppression of the poor and maintenance of the status quo in world. So a typical cac or half cac pres.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
she will b a war hark, elitist, pawn, who supports the suppression of the poor and maintenance of the status quo in world.

Yea, basically that describes exactly how a Right-Wing Neocon President operates....

I voted for Obama in both 2008 & 2012 thinking he would be more left after the dikk Cheney Iraq fiasco....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
foreign policy wise, yeah. domestically, no.

like it or not the world needs the big stick treatment, we can't be isolationist Japan.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Im ready for the Clintons to go away and retire from public life. Their time is up. No you cannot have a dynasty. I recognized a long time ago that Hilary Clinton, like most of our politicians is a megalomaniac. Go away and do some real work.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im ready for the Clintons to go away and retire from public life. Their time is up. No you cannot have a dynasty. I recognized a long time ago that Hilary Clinton, like most of our politicians is a megalomaniac. Go away and do some real work.
mega who :usure:

:why:

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·ac
ˌmegəlōˈmānēˌak/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who is obsessed with their own power.
adjective
  1. 1.
    exhibiting megalomania.
:whoo:

i'm done for the day week. see yall next week.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS