Will Hillary Be a Right-Wing Neocon President?

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elizabeth Warren will be fine :sas2:

she is an Israel supporter after all :sas2:
her whole steez is being anti-wallstreet. zionists and jews run wallstreet. being anti-wallstreet is being antisemetic!

now, i haven't check on who she's married to nor who her advisers are. if she's married to a jew or advisors are, then :mjlol::deadrose:we're fuqqed.

unless her anti-wallstreet shyt is just a political lie like no new taxes.

the common person's worst enemy is wall street but wall street owns the media. if regular citizens would all unite under an anti-wall street candidate that would save america. but the media will divide democrats and republicans.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She will start and finish World War 3. Make my words on that. A lot of dictators and foreign leaders will be dead by the time Hilary finishes her first term. She has to prove she is tough to the world. Maybe she will blow up ISIS or something.

Damn son you that confident on that?

If so I guess China and th Europeans(and us) going to this big war will set everyone back and in the meantime ...African nations will be what "Japan" was from the 1950s to the 1980s and how they rose... :ehh:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Damn son you that confident on that?

If so I guess China and th Europeans(and us) going to this big war will set everyone back and in the meantime ...African nations will be what "Japan" was from the 1950s to the 1980s and how they rose... :ehh:

I'm pretty confident. This cac bytch has a serious chip on shoulder after the Presidency was "stolen" from her by Obama. She is gonna set shyt off.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people act surprised?
Hillary lost the 2008 primary to Obama because liberals deserted her on the Iraq issue. She'd be president right now if it wasn't for that 2003 vote. Overall, her foreign policy views aren't much different from dikk Cheney.
That's why people are pushing for Elizabeth Warren to run:yeshrug: