Will Hillary Be a Right-Wing Neocon President?

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I No you cannot have a dynasty.

This....

Same with the Bush Family, America is not the United Kingdom.

It's bad enough the British still celebrate a Monarchy (The Royal Family Dynasty)

In America there should never be more than one President from the same family.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Hillary Clinton is undoubtedly more right-wing on foreign policy than Obama. I don't know how many times I've said that we'd be in more shyt if Obama and Biden weren't more hesitant than her.

Without a doubt.....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she's strong enough to stand up to people like McCain and Graham

Hillary Clinton is undoubtedly more right-wing on foreign policy than Obama. I don't know how many times I've said that we'd be in more shyt if Obama and Biden weren't more hesitant than her.

We would have got entangled much more in Libya and Syria for sure.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:sas1:

I lowkey am starting to really dislike this woman

Obama isn't stupid. He knows his power, he knows his history, and he knows his influence, and for that I know who that man is behind the podium.

He's aware of the sentiments towards the oppressed more than any american leader MAYBE in history. So I know when he acts, that he's doing so FULLY aware of the implications.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't trust Hillary. I might consider voting for a rethug in 2016.......

I ain't forget how she tried to do Obama in 2008 :mjpls:

I really don't trust anyone who hands down think Hillary has this wrapped up

Theres a lot of people willing to "get their country back" after almost a decade of Obama and they'll gladly vote for someone who radically "swings the pendulum back" to their style of government and image

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Theres a lot of people willing to "get their country back" after almost a decade of Obama and they'll gladly vote for someone who radically "swings the pendulum back" to their style of government and image

We don't even know if the votes really count....

America wanted a black president so they gave us one, If America wants a female president they will give us Hillary.

:sas2:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't trust Hillary. I might consider voting for a rethug in 2016.......
just being an unbiased person and listening to every debate points i went with hillary and mccain over barack. but if we went with mccain shyt would've been really really crazy. that dude is crazy.
i think barack has been really bad from the get go. even though he's doing nothing for black ppl, he's literally wiping the arabs off the map.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
even though he's doing nothing for black ppl

huge myth.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/my-brothers-keeper

that alone is more than any fukkin president would have done. Now I don't think he's without fault on some shyt, but I'm not gonna hold him at fault for shyt that other presidents have done for centuries. We're always expected to do more than our counterparts. Sick and tired of that shyt.