Will Mexicans become white the same way Irish & Italians did?

Daps
I don't know why people keep thinking this. White-Mexicans and other White Hispanics like the Cubans in Miami? Yes, of course. But the average Brown Mestizo? No or it been would've happened. Whites in the Anglo-Saxon world are all about keeping themselves as White as possible.

The brand new (to the U.S.) brown Mexicans are definitely not culturally accepted as white. BUT....they usually end up marrying white within 1 or 2 generations. Eventually they become white because white + Indian/White = offspring end up looking like any other dark haired whites.

Lack of freckles and not having super blue or green eyes makes them look a little more ethnic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I explicitly stated that their race as the construct we understand it to be has never changed. Irish people have always been lily white.

Now you just being stupid for the sake of being stupid, The europeans never referred to each other as white when they were just among themselves lmao

white started in America, and white americans do not accept Irish, and Italians as white at first

that's why they called them micks and womps you fukking moron

Ginger is a play on ****** its the same thing just mixed up, because Irish have black ancestors, that's how they got red hair in their DNA, google black irish

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I can't see the brownFer Latinos ever being "accepted" as white:yeshrug:

I don't think anywhere in the western world or even in the middle east the browner Mexicans will be accepted as whites. I remember one native looking Mexican, i have met in Dubai, and she told me many mistake her for Filipina, due to her brown skin and facial features. I thought she was Filipina in Dubai, although living in California, now i can tell the difference now.

Last edited:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It depends what you categorize as mestizo, which is a person that is 50 percent European and 50 percent red Indian, if i am correct. Lets not take away from these people exactly what they are, which is a disserve. Similar to the people i grew up around with, the Maori. A Maori can be 50percent white, but if he cultural Maori then he is Maori. For example this Mexico girl is 77 percent native America.

Whereas this person is Mexican 97% red Indian.

I don't consider a person that is 79% or 98% percent European to be anything else but European even though they may have Middle Eastern, Asian, Indigenous(Maori, or black African) distant ancestor. It does not make sense, and the same applies to them.

However if a person is 50/50 obviously in the mixed ethncity or mixed race category. Being 77% to 99% majority of one race in not significant to calling yourself "mixed", it does not make any sense.

People with native american ancestry DNA test throughout the Western Hemisphere or Americas.

I was under the impression that any individual with Euro especially Spanish and Indian blood is mestizo

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next thing you gonna say Scottish people weren’t white either because the English had their foot on their necks too. Coli is full of smart dumb nikkas. Their race, as we understand it as a human construct, has never changed.

If you can predict the future - why are you on here instead of taking billions in the stock market ?

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
full
It Italians with "brown" and "olive" skin? fukk is you talm bout?

Ya'll call nikkas "mayates" on the regular but acknowledging ya'll conquistador ancestry is a distraction now FOH. Folks like Canelo Alvarez is whiter than snow mexicac.

No my skin is dark brown
Not olive, not dark. Its brown

And whos yall? You got a mouse in your pocket? Keep your hateful talking points to yourself. A black man called me Jorge at the gas station a few weeks ago. I didnt get my panties in a bunch and hate all black people.
bullshyt

blanqueamiento and "majors la razza" are ubiquitous in Mexico, and Latin America as a whole :camby:

I live in America the fukk what a bunch of hateful bullshyt happening a million miles away from me got to do with me? I grew up in an area surrounded by blacks, whites and latinos
I fukk with everyone
You the one adding more to the hate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No my skin is dark brown
Not olive, not dark. Its brown

And whos yall? You got a mouse in your pocket? Keep your hateful talking points to yourself. A black man called me Jorge at the gas station a few weeks ago. I didnt get my panties in a bunch and hate all black people.

I live in America the fukk what a bunch of hateful bullshyt happening a million miles away from me got to do with me? I grew up in an area surrounded by blacks, whites and latinos
I fukk with everyone
You the one adding more to the hate

yes and the white mexicans fell superior to brown mexcians like everywhere else white people are

main-qimg-4e72be3f71ef6e259324920bd840cedb.webp

Mexican-Spanish-slang.jpg

these people are the same race as this people

featured_exhib_la_negrada_01.png
black-mexicans-2-e1450106463967.jpg

The true Mexicans are BLACK PEOPLE

AND EVERY OTHER MEXICAN GROUP DISCRIMINATES AGAINST THEM IN MEXICO

SO fukk YOU AND fukk YOUR BLACK AND BROWN UNITY IT DON'T EXIST

YOU FAKE ASS SMILE IN YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME THEY WANNA TAKE YOUR PLACE ASS nikkaZ

YOU JUST SOME SPICY CACS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people are afraid of the magical Mexicans ability to reproduce

it’s actually impressive

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes and the white mexicans fell superior to brown mexcians like everywhere else white people are

main-qimg-4e72be3f71ef6e259324920bd840cedb.webp

Mexican-Spanish-slang.jpg

these people are the same race as this people

featured_exhib_la_negrada_01.png
black-mexicans-2-e1450106463967.jpg

The true Mexicans are BLACK PEOPLE

AND EVERY OTHER MEXICAN GROUP DISCRIMINATES AGAINST THEM IN MEXICO

SO fukk YOU AND fukk YOUR BLACK AND BROWN UNITY IT DON'T EXIST

YOU FAKE ASS SMILE IN YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME THEY WANNA TAKE YOUR PLACE ASS nikkaZ

YOU JUST SOME SPICY CACS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED
Truth :whew: