E4B5gKAVgAMq1Io

“Love, Willow”

shaq-walk-away.gif

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of wish Will would just stop being so vulnerable at this point... Its crazy what social media and overexposure has done to celebs. I'm sure there have been a lot more celebrities in similar situations and circumstances to Will, but since the outlets weren't the same back then, you heard less.... Next decade gong to be messy for a lot of these folks

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Will you are ruining your legacy breh. Take Jada off the pedestal. Fukk her and fukk what she wants. And I love Pac. He’s the GOAT rapper but I know he wishes he was alive like you worth $500 million. Where the fukk are Will’s friends at :mindblown:

I agree with everything you're saying except Pac being the GOAT rapper.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Kind of wish Will would just stop being so vulnerable at this point... Its crazy what social media and overexposure has done to celebs. I'm sure there have been a lot more celebrities in similar situations and circumstances to Will, but since the outlets weren't the same back then, you heard less.... Next decade gong to be messy for a lot of these folks

I don't know if he playing a long game or if he is being sincere.

There was a point when he was speaking to Jada where he said something about getting her back and she asked if he would be that petty.

That point makes me consider the possibility that he's getting his ducks lined up. If shyt comes out in the divorce about him being a bad father, he will diffuse it with talk about struggling with the way he was brought up and the way to be the father he wanted to be.

If it comes up that he had heated conversations with Jada, well that shyt is kind of covered with the affair business. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he played a role in it leaking.

My other consideration is that he is one of those guys who makes an effort to digest bullshyt and respond with calm. He needs to realise that people don't respect that. Ugly side of society is everyone wants to see Mr Always Calm lose his patience.