Will Smith hated that he wasn't what Tupac was

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
nikka is absolutely BUGGING. if a bytch in your head like this he should have been BUSHED Jada ass, ain't know way in hell I'm putting up with that shyt from a Z list actress and I'm Will fukking Smith, bytch better get down or lay down, and wouldn't be all this speaking out on my name like he let her do either. shyt is pathetic for real.

shyt It would take damn near every fiber of my being for me not to refer to myself in third person.

"bytch, go fix Will Smith some breakfast" lol
Jada got that wet wet...will and Pac loved that girl

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Will you are ruining your legacy breh. Take Jada off the pedal stool. Fukk her and fukk what she wants. And I love Pac. He’s the GOAT rapper but I know he wishes he was alive like you worth $500 million. Where the fukk are Will’s friends at :mindblown:
Fixed

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
E4B5gKAVgAMq1Io

:mjlol: i wouldnt be surprised if Will got admitted somewhere or tries to off himself , at this point

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
But he didn't even try to be what Pac was, they were in two different lanes when it came to music and acting so I don't get this.
He means the fact that Pac was fearless, whereas he always looked at himself as a coward because when his pops smacked his moms when he was 9, he did nothing, but even his younger brother tried to step in. It all goes back to his childhood.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It’s his memoir. He’s being honest when most people initially thought this book would be safe to cater to his perfect image :yeshrug:
That was the entire point of his book, in his own words to finally come to terms what he feels he did wrong in his life….you on a forum where nikkas too p*ssy to share their real name and face let alone real life demons

Other than coli usual negative Nancy self he bout to get hella celebrity love

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know if I was will I wouldn't give a fukk about PAC...This dude is out here looking like a bytch and sticking with this hoe....But if he is good with it thats on him....I'm almost certain Pac rather be in Wills shoes

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
I see Will is really leaning in and embracing his newfound image as sucka beta male. Sad