Will Smith hated that he wasn't what Tupac was

rico_85

All Star
Daps
nikka is absolutely BUGGING. if a bytch in your head like this he should have been BUSHED Jada ass, ain't know way in hell I'm putting up with that shyt from a Z list actress and I'm Will fukking Smith, bytch better get down or lay down, and wouldn't be all this speaking out on my name like he let her do either. shyt is pathetic for real.

shyt It would take damn near every fiber of my being for me not to refer to myself in third person.

"bytch, go fix Will Smith some breakfast" lol

Hilarious and FACTS :lolbron::ohhh:

rico_85

All Star
Daps
Lets keep it a buck...

2pac wasn't even who 2pac was :mjpls:

he died at 25 so he never really reached his full potential. he never got a chance to settle into his true self.

He was basically trapped at Death Row before he was murdered.

Pac would have been 49-50 years old now had he not been a young reckless dumb fukk. :yeshrug:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Everyone talking about him being worth millions and he's alive and Pac's not is irrelevant. Pac got this man's wife, love of his life believe it or not, soul.

I remember before left eye (TLC) died, said she loves her husband but her soul belong to Pac :wow:

If I was Will I'd be jealous too, because no matter what he does, she will never be 100% his:wow:

Pac may be dead in the physical form, but he out here in the hearts of those he touched :wow:

RIP to the GOAT :pachaha:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:francis: His first wife in the 90s was amazing. Better than Jada and a lot of Hollywood broads

will-smith-sheree-zampino.jpg
She's attractive but she aint fukking with prime Jada. Lets stop the fukk shyt.