Will The Continent Of Africa EVER Produce A Country That Can Be A "Superpower"?

Will The Continent Of Africa Ever Produce A Country That Can Be A Superpower?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Most African countries need a change of leadership and government restructure for a chance of a superpower to happen but people are too selfish and too dependent on the West.

Another problem is the brain drain too.
Also, there's too many corrupt leaders in Western Africa. I agree that they depend on the West too much.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
African countries I believe have the potential to become Superpowers are Ghana, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Congo(just based off their natural resources).

Potential is meaningless nowadays unless it's actively benefiting the country right now. India by technical terms is supposed to be a near first world country yet much of its population has no access to the internet or even clean water.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
African countries I believe have the potential to become Superpowers are Ghana, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Congo(just based off their natural resources).
If Ghana or Ethiopia doesn't f-ck up, then I can see them becoming a superpower. Nigeria I'm 50/50 on because of the Igbos and them wanting to separate. If that happens, then Nigeria will be in trouble from what I've researched.

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
If Ghana or Ethiopia doesn't f-ck up, then I can see them becoming a superpower. Nigeria I'm 50/50 on because of the Igbos and them wanting to separate. If that happens, then Nigeria will be in trouble from what I've researched.
Ethiopia has actually been progressing since the early 80s when they had that famine (that was when the song "we are the world was made").

People who were around back then told me when Ethiopians came to Nigeria to play against the Nigerian soccer team Nigerian fans would taunt them by throwing bread at the Ethiopian players:snoop:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ethiopia has actually been progressing since the early 80s when they had that famine (that was when the song "we are the world was made").

People who were around back then told me when Ethiopians came to Nigeria to play against the Nigerian soccer team Nigerian fans would taunt them by throwing bread at the Ethiopian players:snoop:
F-cking sad, but I'm glad Ethiopia is prospering. I just want to see my people do well.