will the IG thot era ever die out

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Men want money because it gives them access to hot women. :martin:
Women want fame because it gives them access to men with money. :beli:
It's literally been this way since the beginning of civilization. :skip:

We just live in an era where you're no longer restricted to your locale because of the internet. You can broadcast yourself to anyone around the world that bothers to pay attention. :yeshrug:

Nobody likes being around poor people. :umad:
Wynn: 'Nobody likes being around poor people'

You can't hate on these hoes for trying to make the most of their situation. :jbhmm:

Just do you and get your paper up so you too don't have to work for anybody else and have access to instathots like the guys who can. Gimme a decade and I'll be there too. :blessed:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Hopefully not. Having half naked broads busting it open for the gram is good for everybody :blessed:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
nope. women will keep craving for attention and we still gonna push that like button

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Just remember. At the height of MySpace and Paris Hilton no one else thought they would potentially fade and look at them now.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Just remember. At the height of MySpace and Paris Hilton no one else thought they would potentially fade and look at them now.

Times are different. IG is heavily funded by FB and has proven to be a money maker for these women in addition to fame. MySpace, not so much. nikkas are even more thirsty now they ever were 10 years ago.

I remember nikkas saying YouTube would be replaced by another competitor once ads started invading half the videos you watch. Yet the site only got 10x bigger after a decade and still unrivaled.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's weird, cus I look at them and they're hot as shyt, but I'm just not attracted to them.

I would probably wife something like that 5 years ago, but this oversexualized era has made my taste a lot more conservative.

And I don't like agreeing with conservatives.
This is me exactly.
Its warped my attraction.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
well, msn, nexopia, myspace, and etc. they were all popular at one point, eventually they all come to an end

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paris Hilton is making more money than ever, and Myspace isn't dead so much as it has evolved more toward music. Its primary social media status fanbase is on 10 other social media platforms.
And Myspace culture didn't fade away, it just moved to other sites, same for the "slutty" socialite culture fueled by sextapes that Paris Hilton started, there are a lot of them now, and they all have reality shows.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IG thottery is simply going to become the "half-nude" content of another site. Tumblr, and Snapchat run on the exact same content.