will the IG thot era ever die out

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
its just going to move on to different apps
the correct term would be "social media" thot era
which no its not going to die out...:yeshrug:
this shyt aint a phase, simps and hoes are a part of nature, unless the damn internet and technology collapses there is no way this shyt is going away

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once many of these 1st generation instagram hoes become old, bitter and husbandless you will see them teach their daughters some moral values

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Die out??? Nah.
Evolve into something else????

:sas2:

Yup.

Those type of girls were always there. Difference is there's social media now, so they have a platform.

But best believe, once instagram (and even social media) dies out, another platform of some kind will replace it. The cycle will continue.

Daps
:yeshrug:It will, but you won't realize it til it is long gone and you already have something else grabbing your attention.
Then we are going to have threads to the effect of, what ever happened to...:ohhh: or you remember when we used to lust after...:mjlol:

Remember when these type of women were seen as ideal in the 90s?

:scust: Those damn high waist bikinis. I'm so glad that went out of style.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Once many of these 1st generation instagram hoes become old, bitter and husbandless you will see them teach their daughters some moral values

Somebody will overlook their past lifestyle before then. Just ask Kanye and Russell. :troll:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I just don't get the hosting phenomenon. nikkas really going to a club cause Deelishis is there? :why: