Will "WE" The Black Community Ever OVERCOME Colorism?

Will We Ever Overcome Colorism?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I saw this thread in LSA, but it didn't go into full detail. So, I'm going to go into full detail here.

As a community we have bigger issues to worry about than colorism. Yes, Blacks come in different shades and sizes. Just because someone is lightskin or caramel doesn't mean that they are mixed with European. The Khoisan in South African are lightskin and they are pure African. Hell, it's been reported that they are the first humans.

Listen, we are dealing with systematic racism, police brutality, and mass incarceration. Also, our communities have been infiltrated and raided.. Black leaders have failed us. My point, we must come together and fight as a united front. F-ck having alliances with other groups until WE have our sh-t together. The amount of colorism threads that I see on this forum is disgusting. From sh-tting on darkskin women to saying light brights aren't Black. There's a difference between a biracial person, triracial person, and lightskin AA.

Until we do these things as a community (calling out and creating our own path politically and economically) I don't think much will change. I'm just one guy when I volunteer and I can't do it alone. As a productive person, I can tell you that colorism is counter-productive and we're using White Supremacist talking points by sh-tting on our own people. Do I love my people? Yes I do. However, this has to stop.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So you decided to jack an LSA thread :dead:
That thread didn't go into detail. All I did was spin off the title and explained positions. The thread was so basic and stated nothing. However, this is an important issue that we must come to face in our community

Daps
Forget it.

Any little nonsensical thing to keep us quarreling.

Last edited:

montsora

Banned
Daps
Those ''light'' skin ''dark'' skin nonsensical appreciatetion threads isn't happening matters.