Willie D with a message for all you dusty ass nogroes that's mad at Jay-Z

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Willie D is wasting his breath, thing nikkaz is weak ass c00ns cannon fodded for cacs, type of nikkaz to let they son get shot by store owners, killed by zimmerman, or admit to rapes they didn't commit, shyt like that don't happen to real nikkaz

they job is to pull nikkaz down and stop progress, misery loves company, they want nikkaz to be nothing because they nothing and its time let this nikkaz die, let these nikkaz get devoured by cacs, they doing us a favor

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It’s not a projecting thing as much as a math thing. The average NFL team cost almost 2.6 billion. What could Shawn possibly buy into that would allow him to make decisions that would not be favored by the majority not to mention the other owners?

Joe Tsai paid 1 billion for 49% of the Nets only to turn around and pay 1.3 for the rest. I don’t think we have an appreciation for the sort of financial circumstances the top .5% of the country enjoy

I'm not disagreeing with you in the money part of it. He just reached a billion. It would be hard for him to have a significant piece of any team.

I just don't understand how does his NFL partnership effect you in terms of what you're possibly doing for your community.

Daps
I'm not disagreeing with you in the money part of it. He just reached a billion. It would be hard for him to have a significant piece of any team.

I just don't understand how does his NFL partnership effect you in terms of what you're possibly doing for your community.

I’m out here enjoying my sunny Sunday giving my lil opinion

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The same Pimp C who wrote this while locked up?

154d9jp.jpg

And if you read his book, you would see that he and his mom had a lot of love for Hov, but that doesn’t fit the narrative that you like to pass off as fact.
And the fukkboy ain’t gon respond back after this post. Dudes like him are what’s wrong with the world. shyt crazy.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
And the fukkboy ain’t gon respond back after this post. Dudes like him are what’s wrong with the world. shyt crazy.
fukk you.

We all know that Pimp C didn't even want to do big pimpin. He opposed fukking with him because Pac.

Saying you want to sign with someone could just mean you want the bag.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
It's crazy nikkas really drawing lines in the sand over football

Meanwhile us non football watching brehs over here like :picard::gucci::hubie:

Maybe it's because I don't watch but I don't understand how this is getting nikkas in they feelings like this. And why are dudes acting like Jay Z owning a fukking football team is gonna change the black community forever or something? :russ:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
So pimp c a sellout according to You hotdog neck?
No

A sellout does something wrong just for money.

EVERYONE does things they otherwise wouldn't for money but it's different to compromise your integrity for money.

Big Pimpin' was a very big look for UGK and I'm sure Pimp was thankful because of it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
No

A sellout does something wrong just for money.

EVERYONE does things they otherwise wouldn't for money but it's different to compromise your integrity for money.

Big Pimpin' was a very big look for UGK and I'm sure Pimp was thankful because of it.
Wtf are u talking about? UGK didn’t need no damn Rocafella. They could signed anywhere just off their name. So for a dude like Pimp to even imply he wanted to throw the diamond up. shyt meant he fukked with Hov. Wtf is wrong with y’all?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Willie D is wasting his breath, thing nikkaz is weak ass c00ns cannon fodded for cacs, type of nikkaz to let they son get shot by store owners, killed by zimmerman, or admit to rapes they didn't commit, shyt like that don't happen to real nikkaz

they job is to pull nikkaz down and stop progress, misery loves company, they want nikkaz to be nothing because they nothing and its time let this nikkaz die, let these nikkaz get devoured by cacs, they doing us a favor

Exactly.