choppybeats

Rookie
Daps

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Sway Sway SWAY....

in the morning
You could nt help yourself lol. Everything that i heard sounds dope.. I need to sit hear it all. Im tryn finish my beat tape up ..shyts annoying me tryin to get these beats done:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
30 minutes away from release day :lupe:

Only one response :lupe:

:to:
rollin a blunt anyways
IZmsAPVtzToBi.gif

:raiderwin:

Rolled up just now. Imma check it out and cop it if it's dope

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
The latest isn't my favorite. I had to look for the one I responded to previously. I didn't listen all the way thru, but can you explain more about the theme or what you were trying to accomplish? I'd like to listen with some context

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
The latest isn't my favorite. I had to look for the one I responded to previously. I didn't listen all the way thru, but can you explain more about the theme or what you were trying to accomplish? I'd like to listen with some context
Wtf :blessed:this what im talking about... I dont critique and this what mutherfukkers on some some sneak shyt try to diss someone elses shyt and say their not :scust:go write a poem cock sucker

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Wtf :blessed:this what im talking about... I dont critique and this what mutherfukkers on some some sneak shyt try to diss someone elses shyt and say their not :scust:go write a poem cock sucker
No you got it wrong fam. I was genuine. I didn't understand what I was listening to. No hate, it was just weird and I wanted some context

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It sounds like this second one was trying to capture NW winters.
Cold, gray as fukk some days, sunny on others, bunch of open space as a weird contrast to the clamped up, brick settings your favorite rappers painted pictures of you when you were coming of age.

I like the first tape better but tracks 6-10 was a nice little zone.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yeah breh I feel you, I even addressed that issue with the Ahwlee sample at the end of the second song "Sometimes it's not exactly the beat you're looking for, you just want that feeling of creating some shyt." Some of the beats I was "eh" on like Rogue Valley and Millenium Tower, but others I liked more than my other shyt.

Basically it starts out coming out of the sky in the daytime, then that matched up with the Pacific NW shyt because there's the Seahawks and the Pilots, then down the west coast into the Bay Area before going back into the sky at night with all the satelittes/jupiter.

Last two tapes have been my first with FL 12. I used to rock FL 10 and it gave me a sound I liked, but the new version is a lot more ambient and ethereal so I had to change my style up over the last year.

I would suggest my Six Flag or Oregon Tape to someone looking for a full piece of work to buy from me, comes as no surprise my first albums in a minute came after Trump got elected so I'm basically just channeling my anguish - you know how we do. I appreciate you taking the time out to check out the tape, that's worth more to me than money anyways.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Great beats bro, just listened to the exploration of seasonality tape. Great sample choices and the mix has the dirty/clean feel l love that. :salute: