MARVEL's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Official Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
‘John Wick’ Creator Derek Kolstad Boards Marvel’s ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ Limited Series

:wow::wow::wow:

“John Wick” creator Derek Kolstad has joined the writing team on the “Falcon & Winter Soldier” limited series for Marvel Studios, an individual with knowledge of the project exclusively tells TheWrap.

The series stars Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan reprising their big-screen roles as Sam Wilson aka Falcon and Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier, respectively. The upcoming series will likely focus on Sam Wilson aka Falcon taking on the mantle of Captain America; at the end of “Avengers: Endgame,” an elder Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) hands Wilson his shield. Kari Skogland will direct the six-part miniseries, which is eyeing an August 2020 debut. Emily VanCamp and Daniel Bruhl are in talks reprise their roles as Sharon Carter and Helmut Zemo, receptively, on “Falcon & Winter Soldier.”

Along with “Falcon and the Winter Soldier,” Marvel Studios is developing “WandaVision” (with Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen), “Loki” and an untitled series staring Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye/Ronin. Marvel Studios’ head Kevin Feige has teased that the Disney+ series will be a major factor in the ongoing narrative of the MCU.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Falcon? But I thought he was the new Captain America :jbhmm:
The show was announced before Endgame came out, naming it that would've spoiled it. I'm betting on the series dealing with Sam taking on the role of Cap
It's hilarious that Fiege cold shouldered AOS and the Netflixverse and now gets to do his own TV shows in the MCU :russ:
Its not his fault, the first few seasons of AOS referenced the movies heavy but the TV division is headed up by Ike Perlmutter who's notoriously cheap and hard to work with and once Feige got out from under his thumb when Marvel Studios was restructured in 2015, he no longer answers to him so they really have no reason to collaborate

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
169613.jpg

THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER

Feige brought news on the Disney+ original series “The Falcon and The Winter Soldier,” which pairs up two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s most popular heroes—Sam Wilson aka The Falcon and Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier—in a series of action-filled adventures as they fight together against evil after the events of “Avengers: Endgame.”

Anthony Mackie (The Falcon) and Sebastian Stan (The Winter Soldier) came on stage to greet the fans, and it was revealed that Daniel Brühl will return as the villain, Baron Zemo.

“The Falcon and The Winter Soldier” is set to debut on Disney+ in the fall of 2020.

THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER Will Feature The Return Of Daniel Brühl As Baron Zemo (With The Mask!)

EAAiYbrU4AYgW6M