With superpowers, why the HELL would anyone choose to become a superhero?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
You tellin me someone who is almost (or basically is) a god, would choose to help random people for no reason?:dahell:

It don't matter how humble my beginnings were, ain't no way I'd choose to be a superhero.

Not saying i'd go full out villain, i'd help when I could and felt like it, but i'm not making it my duty on this planet to help all the time:heh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You tellin me someone who is almost (or basically is) a god, would choose to help random people for no reason?:dahell:

It don't matter how humble my beginnings were, ain't no way I'd choose to be a superhero.

Not saying i'd go full out villain, i'd help when I could and felt like it, but i'm not making it my duty on this planet to help all the time:heh:

Yea i dont think I'd want that responsibility either. I'd help out if I saw someshyt happen in front of me but I would wanna be as anonymous as possible.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
There are already selfless people in the world that dedicate their lives to helping others, so why would people with superpowers be any different?

nikka if Warren Buffet could fly I guarantee he wouldn't start doing outlandish shyt for no reason

He'd still help yeah, not at the level these superheroes do

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

So youre hancock

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Guilt. It's easier to deal with the horrible realities of life around the world when you know you can't do anything to help, but imagine you hear about some bad shyt going down and you know that you can help. That guilt will eat at you. Imagine hearing about Boko Haram going down, and you know that you might be able to stop them from kidnapping African girls and burning villages down. It's kinda like Miles Morales superhero origin. When he got spider-powers, he just wanted to be a regular teenager. However, when Peter Parker died, and Miles knew he could have done something to maybe stop it, the guilt propelled him to become Spider-Man.

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

problem is the moment you help, you're bound to fuc up and expose yourself to the world of what you power you possess and whatt you can do. Causing unwanted press, create a media circus and soon enough government and military at your door. You either go full blown hero or keep it to yourself completely :manny: